• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 3

Tink

Smash Hero
ratttt.....cary doesnt need a ride in the AM, so just stay at your place...and i should be there with kelly at around 1035. be ready!!

ORLY

Smash Master
If MI is crashing at Rat's like they said earlier, he'll probably ride with them.

EDIT: Juggle beat me to it.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
If I make it to this, I'll have a setup. I'm only coming for singles though.

There's still not an 100% guarantee I can make this, I might have family johns. :/

Rat

Smash Lord
yep that's what's happening. Going w/ MI. Probably be cursed now that i'm not riding with tink/kels. That car is soo fresh.

Sago

Smash Lord
See you kids in the AM. Havent decided if im gonna go full blown brawl strats and place top 8.....Dicuss?!?

Also im like addict status right now for some green. So if you kids are headin out to power up let me know, ill pitch in a few bucks if i must.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
thanks for the spoilers you ho!

godddddddddddddddddddddd

oh well good result. love that guy! gorilla terrannnn

im leaving nowwwww

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Just arrived at the venue. If this is your first time to a SG and you need help finding the building, please feel free to call me. My number is in the rules post.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
sorry cary for not teaming lol. for the record, I definately would have gone to the tournament rather than this stupid retreat. Sooo boring,long and sleep depriving...

LSDX

Wah!
I'm bummed I couldn't stay for singles, family obligations and yadda yadda. I had a great time in friendlies with everyone. Looking forward for the next tourney!

PS: Roy can't kill.

ORLY

Smash Master
Doubles:

The guardians
BigDeku
R Bros
Team America

Singles:

Kels
Matt R
Dart
Tink
Deku / Orly

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
updated results from memory

1. Kels
2. Matt
3. Dart
4. Tink
5. Deku
5. ORLY
7. Duck
7. Vro
9. Tom
9. Good Doctor
9. Scythe
9. John
13. BigD
13. Little England
13. Juggleguy
13. Black Panther

43 total entrants if I remember correctly

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Juggleguy- Awesome Falcon dittos/seriouslies. Needs to happen again. :)

Vro- Good/close MM. I wish I could play with you.talk to you more often. I feel like 15 minutes with you makes me better than owning scrubs for a week straight lol.

That's all that matters for now.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I matter. :(

Also, if BigD got 13th, Quaz got 17th, because Scythe beat Quaz before he beat BigD in losers, so I don't think that it's Quaz in that last 13th spot.

Quaz

Smash Master
GGs everyone

Scythe good **** on beast mode this tourney =)

Kels I feel like I have a much better chance at beating you than I do Tink or Deku, weird hm?

Matt and Tom I wish you guys didn't hate fighting peach so I could MM you guys =(

Rat - you finally got me! good job

Duck - Your samus was a lot better than I expected, sheesh. I think if you woulda banned DK 64 I was done for in that MM.

Chris - damn you placed really high! Its about time your skill comes out and takes its place though.

Kappy, Zwarm, and Arty - Thanks for continuing to play this dumb game, its nice to see you guys.

Big D - I thought I HAD you in that MM, stupid falco and his holy sh*t moments!

John - WI's highest placer! Nice job taking out Little England

Little England - Fun I got to play you

Machinegun Norm - Gosh you almost had me in pools, I dunno what was going on there but man. sheesh

Sync - beating scythe.. but losing to EVERYONE ELSE?? unnacceptable, I shall be giving you extra hardcore training these next few months. Good job in teams with me though =)

Sanchaz - what a weird set...

uhhh thats it I think. Sorry if I missed ya bro.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Gotta leave for work in a cool minute, but i got a few things i gotta say first. Results thread will be posted when I get off work.

First off, thanks to everyone who came, this tournament was awesome and you made it happen. We had 44 entrants for singles (with 3 withdrawals and at least 3 non-entrants). This was officially a regional tournament. From what I know this was the first time michigan has played against purdue.

Secondly, I wanna give an appology to quaz and sanchez. I am sorry you guys had to play first round, but thats how the seeding worked. If I switched anybody then anybody involved could be against people in their pools within the next two rounds. Sorry for blowing up, too, quaz. I'm not the type to justify it with "he started it" but at the time thats how I felt. Someone cursing at me and calling me names to my face is fighting words to me and I sorta just lost control for a second. If that didn't happen, I'm sure we might have been able to get something worked out, and I'm sorry things happened like they did.

Third, Go Bears!

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
sweet tourney!

I think i used up all my gosu juice in doubles though

good **** matt. next time imma mess you up LOL

kels is gay

Top Bottom