• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 3

alcheato

Smash Ace
This turnout is looking pretty beastly! Well, assuming everyone actually shows. I'll be bringing a setup as usual.

Rat

Smash Lord
here are some predictions:

Teams will be crushed by double samus because every other team will be full of scrubs.

Singles, Rat and Duck will tie for second place.
BigD will come in a massive first place playing only samus.
Dart will come in last place because everyone will switch to samus.
Kels envious of our samus skills will attempt to play her but have to settle with second to last place.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
here are some predictions:

Teams will be crushed by double samus because every other team will be full of scrubs.

Singles, Rat and Duck will tie for second place.
BigD will come in a massive first place playing only samus.
Dart will come in last place because everyone will switch to samus.
Kels envious of our samus skills will attempt to play her but have to settle with second to last place.
LOL
kels will play samus game 1 of every set, lose, then go fox and win anyway

Rat

Smash Lord
team name is dartacus?

I thought chris was the one babysitting you.

New team name and hit right wing opinion show:
The ORLY factor!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
alright DJ. My primary character is falco but my best is probably fox. Marth is my most natural character, but I break him out only rarely.

Tink

Smash Hero
alright, ppl in my car, hope u see this(rat/kels)....im leaving my house tomorow at about 10....getting to kels about 1020.....we have two scenarios on that tho ratamus....A, we need to get vro in the morning(not sure if we do yet), rat can u get to kells in this situation only for the morning...at night ill take u back....or b, we dont need to get cary at all untill the way back, so i can just get u at your place in the morning.

thats basically what im thinking....it was a huge mess of words, yes....but im very baked so no johns. i just gotta talk to cary and figure out if he can catch a ride there with peoria....if not, we have to get him.

also, my car should be bringing atleast 2 setups....get hyped!

Top Bottom