• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 3

LSDX

Wah!
I'm lovin' how we have a tourney every month, keep it up Sveet! We may attract more states at this rate.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Juggleguy, around the time that Good Doctor vs. Money happened, I went against Little England. I lost, but I would REALLY appreciate if you could upload that set. I went pink Falcon both matches, whereas Money went pink Falcon then CP'd Peach, so that's the difference between our two sets =P

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Juggleguy, around the time that Good Doctor vs. Money happened, I went against Little England. I lost, but I would REALLY appreciate if you could upload that set. I went pink Falcon both matches, whereas Money went pink Falcon then CP'd Peach, so that's the difference between our two sets =P
Alright, I gotcha.

How come I can never find you at these tourneys? Do you enter as a different name?

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Naw, I just kinda went lowkey at this tourney. I knew I shoulda played ya, but honestly, I didn't want to play Falcon after I didn't make it out of pools. You would've ended up playing my Sheik if we did play xP But yeah, I'll do my best to find you next time we're both at a tourney together =P

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
good tourny everyone good mms with those i had
vro thanks for the *** whooping and advice
nick good teaming man
tink good sessions son maybe some day ill teach you something about a thing or 2
sveet youve gotten alot better since i played you cant wait for the next tourny

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
That's sooo far away. You should make it the weekend on or before pound 5. I don't think too many people from the MW are going.
lame!!! u not coming to pound? tink told me lots of mw people were going a while back, now you're all johning out!!!! XD

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
it will cost just as much as any other national tournament! :p

it was way more expensive for mw though since nothing is ever close to you guys =.=

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
That's sooo far away. You should make it the weekend on or before pound 5. I don't think too many people from the MW are going.
I was hoping midwest would make it out there...

I like the weekend after because after a national, lots of "new" things are going around and I know that most people get really pumped to play.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Kelly, as somebody who has personally given you hundreds of dollars through tournaments and 1$ money matches, I demand you pay to go to pound.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Sveet is the ****ing man. This is the first weekend of UM's spring break, so you know what that means... MI is coming back to **** Chicago!! ;)

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
i think kels was implying that it was probably just him and tink if anybody is going to pound

all he said was that he doesnt think a lot of people are going

you guys should whine less about whether or not kels goes to pound and go to pound yourselves

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
no kels told me at the tourney he doesnt think he is going even though he won a ****ton of money.

Kels you really should go to pound. Rep the MW, learn some new things, bring the **** home to us.

Bigleo55

Smash Cadet
I have a little announcement to make. On Saturday, my backpack was stolen around 3 pm and I lost about $1200 worth of electronics. I lost my hp laptop, my gamecube (with melee and a controller), my phone charger, and my recording equiptment. I have no idea who took my stuff but if you guys have any idea as to who may have taken it, let me know. I am upset about this, but it's not the end of the world. I am offering a $300 reward if I can have my backpack with everything returned to me, no questions asked, I Just want my stuff back... and again, if anybody has heard anything about who may have taken it, please tell me.

Despite this misfortune, I had a great time at the tournement. I made it out of pools and played some good friendlies. I will probably see everybody again at the next one.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Did you tell the security guards or campus cops or whatever that your stuff got stolen? One of my buddies had his laptop/Wii/controller taken by the campus cops because they thought it was yours, but it happened when we were getting food and he was freaking out because you got your stuff taken too.

Next time we should have people leave their expensive things at the T.O. station and make sure someone is always there to prevent bull**** like this.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Did you tell the security guards or campus cops or whatever that your stuff got stolen? One of my buddies had his laptop/Wii/controller taken by the campus cops because they thought it was yours, but it happened when we were getting food and he was freaking out because you got your stuff taken too.

Next time we should have people leave their expensive things at the T.O. station and make sure someone is always there to prevent bull**** like this.
They must've known, because he was accusing me of stealing his stuff when I went to go pick up my own stuff from the campus police station, even though I could prove again and again that it was my stuff. :/

Quaz

Smash Master
yeah man, I remember at a smashing grounds a few years back the pot money got stolen, that really sucked for the tourney.

Stuff seems to get taken around here, gosh.

Scythe

Smash Master
yeah man, I remember at a smashing grounds a few years back the pot money got stolen, that really sucked for the tourney.

Stuff seems to get taken around here, gosh.
I remember this.

Bigleo55

Smash Cadet
**** like that is part of the scene. macd and spikes had their wallets stolen at poe, remember?
I had no idea... I thought all my stuff was safe because I did the same thing last time I came. Life lesson learned I guess. Worrying about having my bag stolen was the last thought on my mind because everybody is so friendly. I just don't want this type of incedent to repeat itself in the future. Guard your **** people.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Usually the issue isn't smashers, it is usually the other people that pop in and out of the venue. Most of the time, places have open access because usually venues are businesses, or schools, or something along those lines. With that being said, either have someone you trust watch your stuff, or hold onto it at all times.

Hindawg

Smash Journeyman
I have a little announcement to make. On Saturday, my backpack was stolen around 3 pm and I lost about $1200 worth of electronics. I lost my hp laptop, my gamecube (with melee and a controller), my phone charger, and my recording equiptment. I have no idea who took my stuff but if you guys have any idea as to who may have taken it, let me know. I am upset about this, but it's not the end of the world. I am offering a $300 reward if I can have my backpack with everything returned to me, no questions asked, I Just want my stuff back... and again, if anybody has heard anything about who may have taken it, please tell me.
It still pisses me off knowing there was a thief among us the whole time, and probably will be again next time. It's ridiculous that this kind of **** happens.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
The cop told me he was gonna check the security tapes to make sure I didn't steal your stuff when I got my own stuff back from the office, Bigleo, so maybe they can ID the guy or something when they do that, if he goes to the school or something. It's still a ****ty situation either way, but maybe they can get your stuff back?

john!

Smash Hero
I had no idea... I thought all my stuff was safe because I did the same thing last time I came. Life lesson learned I guess. Worrying about having my bag stolen was the last thought on my mind because everybody is so friendly. I just don't want this type of incedent to repeat itself in the future. Guard your **** people.
lol i wasn't questioning or blaming you at all. it's really not your fault that your bag got stolen. nobody should have to worry about that kind of crap.

it's possible that it wasn't even a smasher anyway.

having everyone put their stuff at the t.o. desk is a good idea, as long as someone is at least watching the area at all times.

Bigleo55

Smash Cadet
The cop told me he was gonna check the security tapes to make sure I didn't steal your stuff when I got my own stuff back from the office, Bigleo, so maybe they can ID the guy or something when they do that, if he goes to the school or something. It's still a ****ty situation either way, but maybe they can get your stuff back?
Well, the cop told me that the camera in that lounge was malfunctioning at the time, just my luck. Getting my stuff back isn't realistic honestly. I would love to know who took my bag though, just so I could have some sort of vengeance lol.

and @ JOHN!, you are probably right. I am guessing there was a student from COD or some random person who casually walked in there and strolled off with my bag. That's the most likely scenario.

Top Bottom