• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 3

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Mundungu

Smash Lord
OMG, someone MM sanchaz in PPL? I gotta see this. I'll record the PPL MM.

And I'll take any SMB MMs at this. I'll bring my janky laptop with minimum settings for a setup. All MMs are Meat Boy ONRY

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
i'll bring my gaming desktop with top graphics and widescreen display and a game pad (or we can do the MMs at my place before/after the tourney).

i agree, all meatboy.

we should have a super tofu boy challenge too loool

Oro?!

Smash Hero
OMG, someone MM sanchaz in PPL? I gotta see this. I'll record the PPL MM.

And I'll take any SMB MMs at this. I'll bring my janky laptop with minimum settings for a setup. All MMs are Meat Boy ONRY
I will never back down from a PPL MM. Make sure Sanchaz knows what he is gettin into. ;)

sanchaz

Smash Lord
what about some MAYLAY mms -_-..
dude, we all suck at that game and the midwest will never get any better.

sveet: that sounds interestring, just when we actually do the mm, please explain the rules again, just to make sure its fair, because it sounds like player two has an advantage.

oro: the only thing is that the version sync has somethin like instead of saying 15, it does like a ?, which infinites don't count for somereason. and rofl, u don't mean chirs who took notes on starting another chain from me.

Tink

Smash Hero
johns....

is there anyway we could schedule a "Tink" edition smashing grounds for the 7th/would there be interest in one? there nothing coming up for awhileee, and i wouldnt mind running one.

edit: 5th, not 7th....i suck at looking at calenders.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Feb 7th is a monday bro.

Sanchaz- That's normal. The chains only go higher than 15 in like 2 modes, where score is kept. For like Vs, they just put in ? to dictate that the garbage block you send is bigger than the entire screen lmao.

Tink

Smash Hero
im just trying to gauge the level of interest in the next day or 2....if not many ppl could go, then nvm....sunday tourny sounds interesting as well....im down for whatever.

Tink

Smash Hero
ya i suck =D....and Drew, youll be here still on the 5th/6th? that would def be sweet, and we gotta get one going before your outta here!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
i updated it for the 5th since it seemed like a popular idea.

id have to check my work sched b4 i can go

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
yeah i'll be back in a few days, then coming back down the next weekend after that, then coming back up and then moving to chile

Tink

Smash Hero
ya, alright, well, we will def hold another BigD/Tink edition on the 5th or 6th....whichever the most ppl want.

now we gotta decide which kind of tourny for singles...double elim...couple RR pools into a bracket...something.

we should def do a low tier tourny at this as well....we will run it quick and have time at the end. lmk what u ppl think.....this is the ppls choice tournament.

ORLY

Smash Master
Let's be honest; that ain't gonna happen, Juggleguy.

Also: my preference would be the 6th over the 5th.

P.S. - My Zelda / Luigi / Mewtwo is gonna be a force in low tiers.

Top Bottom