• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 3

Scythe

Smash Master
Let's be honest; that ain't gonna happen, Juggleguy.

Also: my preference would be the 6th over the 5th.

P.S. - My Zelda / Luigi / Mewtwo is gonna be a force in low tiers.
go to helllllllllll

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Let's be honest, the real super bowl is and has been the AFC championship for the last decade.

I would prob make it out to this if it's on the 5th, I doubt sunday would work for me.

Scythe

Smash Master
Let's be honest, the real super bowl is and has been the AFC championship for the last decade.

I would prob make it out to this if it's on the 5th, I doubt sunday would work for me.
Then why did the Colts lose to the Saints?

Tink

Smash Hero
ya, i feel for ppl that want sunday, but i forgot it was superbowl sunday -_-....it honestly hass to be on saturday :/.

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
Either day is fine for me.
I'd rather have more 'events' or what have you for singles (or even doubles, I guess...) than a low tier tournament.

This on some saturday that happens to not be the superpartybowlwhatever.
Wait, forget what I said we should totally have a little league low-tier tournament lol double elimination too

ORLY

Smash Master
Calling it now. Bears lose by more than two touchdowns.

I'm not even a fan of football and I see this letdown coming.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
bears are in the super bowl?

i guess i should have put 2 and 2 together when february was getting close and people were continuing to ask me how i thought the bears were gonna do

who is gonna team with me this time

Tomacawk

Smash Master
bears are in the super bowl?

i guess i should have put 2 and 2 together when february was getting close and people were continuing to ask me how i thought the bears were gonna do

who is gonna team with me this time
lolll same
I don't even have cable, let alone watch any sports, so this is news to me as well.

ORLY

Smash Master
he was in the WI thread too trying to hype up the packers.

Plank trolling is quite pleasant

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I just realized that the 5th is the day of MI's tourney. I know some people were talking about traveling to that, so i think it would be rude to put a SG on the same day

Tink

Smash Hero
i wouldnt mind the 12th, but at the saaame time, whos going to MI? cause i never herd no talk of it, and im usaully the one bringing it up....as far as i knew, i didnt think anyone from chicago was :/.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I've seen a few people make posts suggesting they would travel to Salt. Regardless, I don't think its good to schedule tournaments on the same day. You're TOing tho, so its ur call.

Tink

Smash Hero
if it doesnt directly affect either of the tournaments, which is shouldnt, then there really isnt a problem.

someone post from chicago that you are going to MI....cause of the cars i know, no one is willing to drive the 4 hours+ for the tournament :/.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
It's okay, I don't think that should be an issue. We didn't really intend for our 2/5 tourney to attract OoS, it's mostly for MI to improve as a region, as evident by the $5 entry fees. It'd probably be best if you guys waited and saved up for our 3/19 tourney with TecZero, especially with SMYM12 coming up as well.

Tink

Smash Hero
loll...if u actually read their tourny mainpost, you woudlve already known that :p....thats why i said it shouldnt matter....their tourny is mostly for MI improvement.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
i wont make any other weekend but the 5th

i'd still support not causing conflict if its an issue

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
No issue. MI is unable to travel to Chicago on the 2/5 weekend, and as far as I know only Dart expressed interest in traveling to MI, but that was before the new BigD/Tink edition showed up. I assume he'll save four hours of driving and just go to Chicago now.

Top Bottom