• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coney

Smash Master
Hey who wants to house some FNB crewmates? Coney and TKO are already going and Kenny/K9, Pink Fresh, and myself would also like to attend, assuming we can get a place to stay... We could pay like 5 or 10 a night or something... Any kind souls out there??
if someone could please help these guys out it'd be greatly appreciated, they're near and dear obv

they're also all very very tiny

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
if someone could please help these guys out it'd be greatly appreciated, they're near and dear obv

they're also all very very tiny
He's right! The 3 of us are very thin and compact, and we can give you excellent practice vs characters you will never face in tourney, such as ZSS, Pikachu, and Lucas!

Quik17

Smash Ace
I'm also looking for a teammate. Usually I static team with either Arty or Hunger so I can work really well with Falcos and Warios, but I'm fine with trying out other combos.

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
Looks like I ran into a problem that might not let me make it.

I was told that I had to open the Saturday of this event. Normally, during the weekday, I can open from 7 to 10 am. But Saturdays are different so I don't know when I'll leave from opening. If I get lucky and leave at 10 am, I can still make it. If I leave at 2, I won't have a ride there, thus making me miss the event. I would really like to leave at 10 so that way I can still catch a ride with Scribz, but if I don't and have no other way there, then I'm pretty much screwed. :/

EDIT: @SASSY I don't think Dayton will have a problem with housing you guys. We wouldn't mind it at all.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
TKbro we should just do like $2 or so, and if you wanna use PT that's fine.
Lol sure dude...I actually have more confidence in my PT then everyone under Pit on my original list..I mained him for like 7 months

I'll do it. Kirby vs PT $1?
Lets do it!

TKO, Trainer ditto MM?
F**K yes!

2-5$?

What will the trainer do now?
I'm about to get them badges SON!!...

MM's

Kirby:
Hylian (Kirby)

Pit:

P.Trainer:
Twilight Prince: (Ganon) 2$
Fromundaman: (Kirby) 1$
Hilt (P.Trainer)

Falco:
Arty (Falco)

Fox:

Link:

Yoshi:

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Sombra here...

I know this is an extreme longshot. But I am having some terrible difficulty contacting anyone who could ride with me to this event. I live in Huntington WV (basically). I have a feeling this tournament will run very late. With so many people, I don't see how how it can't.

So... I don't want to drive up and back on the same day. That would be terrible. If there is anyone in need of a place to stay, please contact me. Maybe we could split a hotel room or something. Split two, three, or even four ways, it would be cheap. I'm thinking we would reserve it for Saturday night. Please message me if interested and we can talk about it.

This is really a ditch effort to attend this. I really want to play the best smashers the East has to offer. Besides, it will be my last smashing for a few months. I"m leaving the country afterwards.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Fizzle, Trident Layers MM - Bowser vs Mario?
TKO, Kirby vs Mario or Trainer vs Pika $1-2?

___

Will - $2-$5
Fizzle - Trident Layers
TKO - ???

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
EDIT: @SASSY I don't think Dayton will have a problem with housing you guys. We wouldn't mind it at all.
That would be much appreciated if possible! I stayed there a night before MLG Ohio and it was pleasant and professional! Can someone perhaps text it out with me about whether or not we can stay/details, perhaps? 301-641-7187

Tmacc

Smash Lord
TKO, I'll talk to you at the venue about it, but I'll MM any of your characters, and maybe even a $1 PT ditto :D

Also, I'd like to order a bro hug. Not that I have to ask. Haha

1000hypes

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
how far us dayton from Cincy...cuz if that **** isnt on the way/close you guys are ****ed...I'm not tryna drive 8 hours to drive an extra hour around to drop yall off.

aight Tmacc..Definitely

and got you on that Bro hug!

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Hey Fizz, can we MM again, but this time not do it over 9 hours XD

Oh and Brandon, punch a ***** in the mouth then come to this.

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
I understand that if we stay at Day's TKO won't be able to drive us. I just want to know our possibilities. If anyone closer to where he's staying can house us, I'd still like to hear that. I'm about to get an oil change for my ancient car. Lol it's not really that old, but it has 251,000 miles on it. >< I'll ask the people at the car place if they think I'd make it to Ohio lol. But I'm def trying to catch a ride, so we are still trying to hear offers..

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
umm...Danny...Day and Chi both live in Cincy...why wouldn't I be able to drive you to her place?

the biggest thing would be getting you guys rides in the morning

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Sombra here...

I know this is an extreme longshot. But I am having some terrible difficulty contacting anyone who could ride with me to this event. I live in Huntington WV (basically). I have a feeling this tournament will run very late. With so many people, I don't see how how it can't.

So... I don't want to drive up and back on the same day. That would be terrible. If there is anyone in need of a place to stay, please contact me. Maybe we could split a hotel room or something. Split two, three, or even four ways, it would be cheap. I'm thinking we would reserve it for Saturday night. Please message me if interested and we can talk about it.

This is really a ditch effort to attend this. I really want to play the best smashers the East has to offer. Besides, it will be my last smashing for a few months. I"m leaving the country afterwards.

clowsui

Smash Legend
h/o, last i heard day was going to house long island peeps

her dorm room def doesn't have enough room for eight ppl + her lol

daycia, what's going on w/ this

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
OH wow...I thought she was going to be at home again..either way She gets the super quiet part of FNB if she somehow keeps them also

Danny and Kenny + no alcohol=quiet....Pink is always quiet...lol

Kenrawr

Smash Master
OH wow...I thought she was going to be at home again..either way She gets the super quiet part of FNB if she somehow keeps them also

Danny and Kenny + no alcohol=quiet....Pink is always quiet...lol
i thought danny was talking about dayton when he said "day". if she could house us that'd be awesome tho.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
So I apologize to those who will be disappointed, but Links24 and I will be teaming after all.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Things are probably looking good for me making it over all, money wise. Not sure who all's coming from Louisville, just me and Crash so far (assuming Crash is going, lol). So Louisville guys let me know X:
F**K yes!

2-5$?
We'll decide on something when it happens, haha. Going to make sure it does XD Depending on how much money I have, I might be up to doing $5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom