• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
well we were waitin to get clow's address so we could look for a hotel close enough that tk could drop us off. of course we're going to check the cheaper options first ;o! was also lookin forward to meet MW smashers to smash and hang out with! guess we'll save that for the tourney tho. i'll talk to the fellas about it.

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Someone should house a single person... just one. That's all. I don't need much space, heck, I don't even need a shower. I'll just drive home smelly!! I'm not smelly, though.

I reeaally want to go to this!

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Kenrawr, how many people are with you? If you have an odd number of people, I would suggest that I could get a room with you guys (of course I will pay, haha). I'm the only person going from my group (the state of WV) in all probability. I just need it for Saturday night... it would be too rough to drive up and back on the same day for me. I'd probably wreck. :-/

I'm a chill dude, not a weirdo or anything.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Kenrawr, how many people are with you? If you have an odd number of people, I would suggest that I could get a room with you guys (of course I will pay, haha). I'm the only person going from my group (the state of WV) in all probability. I just need it for Saturday night... it would be too rough to drive up and back on the same day for me. I'd probably wreck. :-/

I'm a chill dude, not a weirdo or anything.
If you need Saturday night I can house you since you're just one person. I was thinking you meant Friday. ='P
Friday I can't house many people at all, which is why I can only house Vinnie's car group.
Sorry.

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Day, that would be fantastic! If I can't get anyone to come with me and to split a room, then I would very much appreciate a place to sleep before heading home! :-)

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
XD! Yeah, yeah! Sorry!

And you can! You'll have to purchase Premium. It allows you to two name chances, a custom title, access to the Disco Room (cool people and fun), and a green name. ='P
Oh~ And a spiffy little green mushroom on the bottom of your info~

clowsui

Smash Legend
@Kenny I'm pretty sure there aren't any hotels that are really on the way to the venue from my house that are reasonably priced. I can check again tho

Radium88

Smash Lord
Yeah, but I never saw a response from her about it. :/

I would love to, though.
Sorry, I meant to answer! If you would like to, I'm up for it. But if you find a more suitable teammate by then, I don't mind if you change yours.

MISSOURI! are u guys gonna possibly be going anywhere close to des moines on ur way to this? and if you are...do u have any open spots in a car? cuz i reaaaaaally wanna go to this. i mean if u take I35 north and then I80 east its a pretty strait shot isn't it?
Jlo....Des Moines is about 6 hours northwest from StL then you would have to drive 9 hours east....

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Hotels... Are not expensive at all people...Especially in Cincinnati...There are a select few peeps who can house in Cincinnati. Unless someone from other parts of Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky want to house. But try if all else fails look into Hotels...super cheap. I know some Hood spots... but I don't think most peeps would feel safe...but just keep that idea in the back of ya'll heads.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Everyone needs to stop *****ing about housing. I can understand you are all cheap and everything, but **** happens. There is literally no one besides Day/Clowsui who housed last SiiS. They are booked up. Just get a cheap hotel 5 minutes from the venue. IL did it last SiiS and got a room discounted to like 60$ like previously mentioned by Day. For 5 people it was 12$. That isn't a big deal.

tl;dr if you can't afford spending 12$ for a place to sleep, why are you traveling across at least one state border to go to a video game tournament.

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Everyone needs to stop *****ing about housing. I can understand you are all cheap and everything, but **** happens. There is literally no one besides Day/Clowsui who housed last SiiS. They are booked up. Just get a cheap hotel 5 minutes from the venue. IL did it last SiiS and got a room discounted to like 60$ like previously mentioned by Day. For 5 people it was 12$. That isn't a big deal.

tl;dr if you can't afford spending 12$ for a place to sleep, why are you traveling across at least one state border to go to a video game tournament.
Lol my last post was the opposite of *****ing btw. been researching hotels, since staying with competition appears to not be an option!

D

Deleted member

Sorry, I meant to answer! If you would like to, I'm up for it. But if you find a more suitable teammate by then, I don't mind if you change yours.
Nah, you're fine. Teaming with a Kirby should be fun. :3

Wolf and Kirby! I can go Lucas as well.

clowsui

Smash Legend
i wasn't aware it was so out of the way, all i knew was OH is pretty much a strait shot east from here XD.

so that means you'll do it right? =P
FYI if you're intending to ride with them, you're going to have to find your own housing. My parents already have the impression that I have a set number of people lolz, not about to ask again sorry

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
ayo

to all the people asking for housing:

You guys need to get on it faster...this tourney is practically a week away and people are just now asking for housing...I asked Chi for housing like 3 days after SiiS3...THATS SOME SRS PLANNIN

to MN:
you guys have 5 already...at the hotel prices I'm seeing (60-80$) and you guys would need it for 2 nights I'm assuming which would make it 120-160...split between 5 people...thats sounds pretty manageable as is....if Not that WV dude has been asking forever so you now have 6

and I know there are a couple other states asking for housing...all of you get together and get 2 hotel rooms...the most I see each person paying is 30 dollars.

just sayin.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I mean if you ain't sure then don't be surprised when you don't get housing

not coming down on anyone...just the truth.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
What are they supposed to say? "Hey can I have housing if I go?" when theres already going to be so many other people asking for it? That's not going to work. It's not like they can do anything else at this point except ask around or look for hotels. :p

You all should try asking someone outside of cincy. It may be more of a drive but it's housing. Dayton would be a good suggestion.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
not tryna get into it with you but...I just said that...housing is pretty much early bird gets the worm

or Favoritism for some people...lol (not anyone here before people think I directed that at anyone)

I'm just saying housing is next to none now so people should def start tryna holla at this hotel deal.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Huge tournies that aren't nationals always have housing issues. Thats something that TOs need to plan ahead for more in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom