• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Kain, we still doin $5 MM?
If you want sure, other than these I prolly won't do nemore. I'm only doing what I think I'll for sure be able to do at the tourny. I know I'm for sure MMing Will and 4biddin tho.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Kain if you got any spare cash after those MMs you wanna throw 5 down against me?
Pssssssh 4biddin is putting 20$ in my pocket....I mean MMing me for 20$ of course I'll have change. I just don't want to say I'm gonna MM all these people then not be able to do it. If there's a setup open and we can do it then sure

Kisamealex3

Smash Journeyman
Kain you cocky *** wolf maining ***** lol. I'm not sure if I am mm'ing anybody right now I got bigger things to think about :D. Like actually being able to 100% be able to attend. Oh and somebody from Michigan is trying to kill me )=

-NAKAT-

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Kain you cocky *** wolf maining ***** lol. I'm not sure if I am mm'ing anybody right now I got bigger things to think about :D. Like actually being able to 100% be able to attend. Oh and somebody from Michigan is trying to kill me )=

-NAKAT-
I'm not :( just to 4biddin. It don't gotta be a MM just play me!! And hire me 5$ i'll be your bodyguard

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Pssssssh 4biddin is putting 20$ in my pocket....I mean MMing me for 20$ of course I'll have change. I just don't want to say I'm gonna MM all these people then not be able to do it. If there's a setup open and we can do it then sure
Lmao sounds good

Kisamealex3

Smash Journeyman
I don't need a bodyguard and lol @4biddin you really beat him in a ditto? I'll play you no problem if I come I might not even enter though I'll be cheering on my favorite players because I'm black.

-NAKAT-

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
haha i meant like everyone auto assuming that we're cheap when we just want what everyone else wants or saying we were "*****ing" =p we house people all the time and thought it'd be cool to be the housees for once.

anyway we really wanted to experience a MW tourney. just with such limited options (being in tk's carpool but not his house) it might be too much work. ;o
Nah. I doubt anyone thinks you're cheap. Everyone has been asking for housing.
You were one of the only ones to finally just go with the hotel instead of going around it.
But, I'm pretty sure that Dayton had said they would house you some pages ago.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO^^^^^^^^^

man that's a let down...you aight tho?
Yeah I'll be fine, just got to rearrange my priorities a bit. If I can get what I need to do before the date, then I might make it. If not, I'll be a stream monster.

Kass - I wanted to play you again too! Also, Kel's mom's cat is the only cat I like in the whole world. The first cat to actually sleep by my side without hissing or scratching at me.

D

Deleted member

Radium, my Luigi is feeling pretty legit, so depending on what we're up against in dubs, I might use him. Expect me to go Wolf against MKs, though.

Wolf eats bats for breakfast. :3

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
so whos mm me at this
If I remember correctly, you still owe me a $30 MM from back in MLG Columbus when you chickened out. You still eager to donate?

Will's Epic Midwest Adventure!

Money Matches:

Arty- $10
Hylian- $10
Kain- $10
KB- $10
Shadowphoenix- $10
Shugo- $10
Sombra- $10
Jayford- $5
Nicole- $5
Tmacc- $5
Juushichi- $2-$5
L cancel- ??
Excel- ??
MaTTshield- 1 pack of Trident Layers

D

Deleted member

Kain, you should MM Shugo.

The #1 in Illinois and #1 in Ohio finally clash!

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Yeah I'll be fine, just got to rearrange my priorities a bit. If I can get what I need to do before the date, then I might make it. If not, I'll be a stream monster.

Kass - I wanted to play you again too! Also, Kel's mom's cat is the only cat I like in the whole world. The first cat to actually sleep by my side without hissing or scratching at me.
Waaah! Arbor is such a meanie kittie. -_-
She hisses and scratches at me all the time. D:
I tried to pet her awhile ago and she tried to bite me...

Radium88

Smash Lord
Radium, my Luigi is feeling pretty legit, so depending on what we're up against in dubs, I might use him. Expect me to go Wolf against MKs, though.

Wolf eats bats for breakfast. :3
Good. I'm ok against MKs but still tough for me. Shad0wpj and I actually 1-2 Dph@t and D4B@ at MLG Dallas and he had a TL. I thought that was an accomplishment, taking a game off 2 really good MKs.

I'll play with whoever but I stay Kirby all day everyday (sorry =_=) I can heal you when you are lucas but FC is slow as hell though....

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
then take his power and do lucas PK ice thingy

about the same spead as FC but heals like akabajillion times more.

either way kirby/lucas is a hard team to work with...Pink fresh and I tried it...its weird.

D

Deleted member

PK FREEEEEEZE!!

Healing seems to only work out when there is one person left on the other team. We can practice it, though. I'm not sure how much PK Freeze heals, but I'm sure a full blast of it must heal a ton.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
naw man you just gotta be crafty with it

its easy to get heals with 2 people on the field if you have good teamwork

D

Deleted member

On a bigger stage it isn't too hard. On stages like Smashville....errr. FC would be easier to Heal with there. I wonder how much health I get from that?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
not enough to matter...lol the risk vs reward there isnt nearly as good as the risk vs reward from PK freeze

you guys might get lucky tho and play like a samus or something...lol she gets samus power and you get instant heals......lemme check on that FC tho.

Edit: IMO. wolf kirby would be a better team anyway

1. kirby with a blaster is just ridiculous
2. the fact you have a now viable grab means free grab hammers.
3. good kill moves between both of you
4. kirby can save you if ur recovery fails.

Kirby luigi could work too as long as you don't play as bad as this guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDmnbdbQGVU

pretty much a grab from either of you means game over between the hammer and the Ex-Shoryuken

What's The Point

Smash Master
So I guess I'll be driving Ally, fZk, Tech_Chase, and Roller to this.

To those people, it seems we'll need a hotel, so bring additional money for that. $12 or $24 if we also sleep for Saturday night.

I also need a partner. I was going to just find some one on the spot the day of, but may as well post it here. Preferably some one from the East Coast who is coming partnerless.

D

Deleted member

not enough to matter...lol the risk vs reward there isnt nearly as good as the risk vs reward from PK freeze

you guys might get lucky tho and play like a samus or something...lol she gets samus power and you get instant heals......lemme check on that FC tho.

Edit: IMO. wolf kirby would be a better team anyway

1. kirby with a blaster is just ridiculous
2. the fact you have a now viable grab means free grab hammers.
3. good kill moves between both of you
4. kirby can save you if ur recovery fails.

Kirby luigi could work too as long as you don't play as bad as this guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDmnbdbQGVU

pretty much a grab from either of you means game over between the hammer and the Ex-Shoryuken
Yeah, I also think Radium teamed with a Lucas at another SiiS, so maybe she'd prefer to team with a different character. :p

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Now that I am confirmed: Bringing my laptop and recording setup. Get @ me if you want to have some vids recorded. I also want to MM and have some of those recorded. So get at me if you want to MM also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom