• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Thanks, guys!! Wiis is what we really need! And the easiest to get around so I hope more people can bring them!

If anyone else wants to bring any other game systems and video games and boardgames feel free. Like I said, we have a separate room specifically for other games. I remember someone brought Pokemon Stadium, too. XP

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Looks like MI is trying to come to this. If they can meet me at my house, I'll bring them. I'm bringing 1 friend from Toledo most likely.

80% sure I can come to this atm.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Heyo, guys! OP is updated!
I added Day's Closet! It's on the front page. Pretty much I am selling a lot of my anime and video game items. I put a few pictures on the OP. So prepare for a table full of items. I'm in desperate need of money for college and sadly, I have no job. Anyone to help watch over it is appreciated as well!!

Hope everyone can make it!

Edit: At cincy crew. Smashfest my place Wednesday?

VenomaShockwave

Smash Cadet
I still need a ride--if anyone is going to be crossing through or near the intersection of West Seymour and Este, I'd really appreciate the lift. The intersection is not hard to find, but I can also be picked up from my house a little farther up West Seymour.
I can bring a wii/brawl if I can get a ride.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I think Michigan has finally resolved its ride issue. Pretty sure Lain, me and a few others are coming to this now <3 I'll know for sure once we iron the details out but its looking good!

If I come you can count on me for a Wii and I'll lend my help as a T.O if you need.

clowsui

Smash Legend
STREAMING? OHHH WE IN THIS!!! LET'S GO SOMEONE BRING A STREAMING SETUP!!!!!!!! Let me do the commentary tho :D

in any case practicing techs for this tournament, need to be at 80% tech capacity

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
This is going to ****.

Hilt I want to play you if I end showing up. I must play my neighbors in the Midwest I've never met lol

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Haha definitely Technical, looking forward to playing you if you make it. If we don't play in tournament we should money match :)

And yeah Oreo, Jake's definitely gonna be on the Mic lol

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
indeed this tournament does need more of the coolest fastest blue hedgehog!
:sonic:

also just a reminder i am bringing a full setup :cool:

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
This sounds like fun time. I'll be there with a friend.
I'll also bring my lag-less wide screen & wii for a setup.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
I'm too lazy to check back through the thread to see if I ever mentioned it but I always bring my Wii with me...

I can bring a wii as well. However, I cannot bring a TV seeing as it's 27 inches and obnoxious to move.
...because THIS.

Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeamsies, Lou? no excel go away >:o

Open up items, and I'll drive some Pittsburghers out.
side event imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom