• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

clowsui

Smash Legend
saeed shareef said:
well it looks like "school is in session 2" will be at cincinnati state. Theres only like a 0.0000000000001 chance that it wont be and it should be 100% confirmed by monday
cincy state !?!?!?!!!?!?

Yesss amazing venue

Alright

for those of you that dont' get this

one HUUUUGE general area
1 small conference room w/ plenty of tables
1 fairly large room w/ a projector and lots of tables
TONS AND TONS OF TVS
10 MINS AWAY FROM CLIFTON
FREE PARKING

WTF

HOW CAN YOU PASS THIS UP? IN THE WORDS OF RILEY, "IF YOU'RE A REAL *****"...you're going to this tournament, PERIOD!!!!! IT'S DAYCIA'S LAST TOURNAMENT AND SHE MANAGED TO CONFRIM A GODLIKE VENUE...LET'S GO

sai_:)

Smash Ace
How...you...you got that from my facebook before i could even post it in the thread...you must be sooooooooooooooooooooooooo hyped lol

clowsui

Smash Legend
***** u have no idea...i am even bustin my balls on lag-tastic wifi for this **** daw

straight up work my *** off for the top 5 spot nah mean? steel and i trainin mad hard...we're going to take top 5 in teams at this too

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
At least he hypes it up! ;p

Anyhow, still hoping to get a decent size! Want this to be 40+!
Also, the venue provides free drinks and cheap pizza~
Edit: The venue couldn't be at UC because I've been extremely sick lately, to the point I had to quit working at UC. And I didn't want to be all healthy later and then have requests... so yeah, the venue changed although the spot at UC I had was really nice. But next time! Sorry!

Super Edit: If we have a couple of extra TVs or at least one, we can setup in another part of the venue for Melee funsies. The venue has multiple rooms and it's really nice. I remember last time we had Rock Band, Little Big Planet, and other fighting games. Feel free to bring those again!

Oogly Edit: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=10167 AIB link.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I'm pretty excited for this. Cinci state is pretty awesome as a tourny venue, as a school its meh. lol xD
Wow lookatchu trollin Joey. If you play Clowsui again and beat him you better say "OH? DID I WIIIIN??" just like Peach. Because it will make me giggle and that's all that matters. jk :p

I hope Count goes to this. So I can play him again. ;D

Smash Ace
Oh yeah I forgot to mention that the venue itself can provide us with like 10 or 11 t.v's no problem, soooo yeah :D

Last time they gave us free pop and they most likely will this time too

As daycia said there is a VERY AWESOME pizza deal at a nearby pizza shop so we can be sure to use them again as long as someone is willing to drive literally one mile to go get it

also...CHECK OUT MY SIGGY!!! ITS ****TIN ON EVERYONES!

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Hey, guys. Hey, hey, hey guys, hey... How about an address for those of us not so accustomed to the area? :mad:

Smash Ace
Braxton I hate you and though I have yet to meet you, you probably smell.

3520 Central Parkway
Cincinnati, Ohio 45223

Steel_Samurai

Smash Journeyman
Lol Sai^
The sig looks good imo, its simple
When sigs have too much going on they look like crap

Anywho I'm pretty pumped for this

Gotta outplace Xisin, #1 marth in MW right here :D

judge!

Smash Ace
if i dont work this weekend id love to come down and see all u guys again b4 my work and school gets to busy!.

Smash Ace
JUDGE LET ME BUY THAT DS FROM YOUUU! If you attend this tournament i can buy it from you there. I WANT IT

Smash Ace
Judge is selling his for 50 bucks. can you beat that? didnt think so

Smash Ace
I think you should probably go to this maybe

hypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehype

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I'd like to go to this. I haven't played much at all the past year though. Would anyone be up for housing me a few days before the tournaments and smashing? lol

clowsui

Smash Legend
I'd like to go to this. I haven't played much at all the past year though. Would anyone be up for housing me a few days before the tournaments and smashing? lol
Just what I like to hear.

I won't be able to host fests at my house beforehand though, cousins taking up basement johns :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom