• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

clowsui

Smash Legend
@Day i'm not planning to make it for the full 50, whoever wants some can get some x__x; first come first serve. It's still only a maybe though xD

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I have work off that day and Kel keeps peer pressuring me to come down to Southern Ohio. lmao

I need to look at 1 thing on my car. I'll try to bring some Toledo guys down here too.

Count

Smash Champion
So sad I'm missing this. Day does such a great job attracting all sorts of players to her tournaments. Maybe I can take my exam early or something :)

VenomaShockwave

Smash Cadet
Would anyone be able to give me a lift from W. Seymour & Este to Cincinnati State? I'd really appreciate the ride if anyone can spot me..

I can also bring a wii, too,
if I can get a ride.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Again, I'm probably attending and I'll have a full set-up along for the ride. Working on getting more Columbus people solid on it too, you'll know fully by Wednesday/Thursday.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Definitely looking forward to this, just a week away!
Hoping the turnout's as big as it's looking to be, there should be getting a large group from Kentucky coming, and Equi should be joining us as well. Hype! X:

God Kais

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Awesome, Louis! [': Hope you and Springfield comes!!

Friday night, I'm hosting a Smashfest sleepover party. So anyone is welcome to come!! Probably kind of limited, but for those who are free do come! Bring your Wiis and T.Vs! If we have enough, we should order pizza or maybe I'll try and get some nachos and such beforehand.
If anyone is interested just post and say so!
Afterwards we can all drive up to the tourney!

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Heyo, guys. I've updated the setup list.
We really need Nintendo Wiis and a couple of more T.Vs.

Setups are on a first come first serve basis. And if you mention yourself in this thread, you get placed on the list and get priority for cheaper venue.
Thanks a bunch!

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I can guarantee a TV. As for a Wii, it depends. If my family doesn't play the Wii for awhile, I can sneak it without them noticing. (Hopefully lol)

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Duuude, I heard the OH smashers were pretty good. I'll have to venture up that way and show them what Kentucky smashing is all about!

I mean!sfpkfsf
beepbeepitybeepbeep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom