• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Hopefully you can go, Airborne. Talk to Judo, he'll probably be interested.

Gonna try to get a full Van for this :D Can't wait!

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
I wanna MM Judo. Ever since I saw him face Bigl0u in Columbus. I was impressed. So come to this, Judo!

edit: doublepost, but the message in this one is different than the first 0_0

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I would be very interested to see this. It'll also allow me to see Judo in person for the first time. Go for time out, Fizzle!

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Turns out this is the only reasonably close tourney any time soon, so chances are good I will make plans to attend.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Alright... so, I'm sorry :(

I gotta go to 0% chance of being here... won't have enough monies to go here then Boston the following weekend.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Looks like I have to wear a dog suit and march in a parade today... not going to make it.

But on a serious note. D':
This will probably be my last tournament... But uh! So uh! I can't wait to see those who do come for the last time! Heheh.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Looks like I have to wear a dog suit and march in a parade today... not going to make it.

This will probably be my last tournament... But uh! So uh! I can't wait to see those who do come for the last time! Heheh.
^ What? Is this real? :o

That really sucks if this the case. I guess I'll really have to get to this then, huh?

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun

Better not be! I wanna see ya before you leave the scene... or maybe I'll just come down sometime when we all can just hangout.

@ Juu: I'm lovin' your sig... I'm watching Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom