• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Michigan is confirmed. Unfortunately Judge and Anther will not be making it. Judge has to work/is at the mercy of his P.O, Anther is just very busy these days.

But Lain will be driving. We're just going to meet up with DarkLouis and he'll take us the rest of the way. Not sure who's getting the 5th spot in the car yet. We shall see.

Hilt: I told you Michigan always finds a way lol looking forward to playing you.

Today: I'll bring at least a wii. That's guaranteed. If you need my help T.Oing I'll help out. Got a laptop also.

clowsui

Smash Legend
:( @ my lack of presence on the TO list. I wanna help too!

On a side note, finishing SSE today and probably unlocking everything. Japanese copy ftw!

ZTD | TECHnology

Hilt, we'd love to bring L_ but he lives like 3 hours on the opposite side of the state so Lain isn't picking him up lol The only way L_ could come is if he got the money to bus over the Metro Detroit area but he pays like 60 bucks each time. I think he said he just didn't have the cash after we went to Don't Blink 5! in Chicago. When we know for sure who's getting that spot we'll let you know.

And alrighty I'll bring my laptop :D

I'm so stoked for this event! The turnout looks to be amazing! Can't wait to meet everyone.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
XD Lol. Of course, Chi. And I hope you get things unlocked soon.

@Technical, It's okay about Jason! Too bad he can't make it. That's a lot of money just to travel...
At least there'll be you guys! And yeah, the turnout is looking really good.

VenomaShockwave

Smash Cadet
Haha, we'll see if we're even going to have a stream for this. After that we'll worry about commentary.
I don't know about setting up a stream, but I do have an Easycap Capture Card w/ software. I don't have a laptop, tho, and its useless without a computer to hook up the video feed to. I can bring it nevertheless (its capable of displaying on a computer a fullscreen video feed with sound. However, my computer is SO old that the video lags FAR behind the sound. It may be the device that lags, or it my be my piece of **** video card, I don't know.)

Easy cap can also hook up to a camcorder and that way you could easily switch between T.V.s, but I've never tested if sound works.. Nevertheless, if you guys need a way to put live footage on a computer screen, I have EasyCap, a Camcorder, and a tripod.

I still need a ride, though...

VenomaShockwave

Smash Cadet
Day: I'm worried that walnut ppl won't be coming. I haven't heard anything from anyone, but I did recently post some stuff advertising it on Facebook--problem is I never got any response from it.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I've decided to come with composer, this event seems incredible, I can bring a wii and 2 20 inch TVs if need be :) and if a 360 needs to be there for some ssf4 or bbcs I can bring it along :)

:( @ my lack of presence on the TO list. I wanna help too!

On a side note, finishing SSE today and probably unlocking everything. Japanese copy ftw!
You know they make a code that unlocks everything except "Additional Rules"?

ZTD | TECHnology

Now I need to find a partner for doubles. Would love to team with someone good from out of state and make a new friend :D But I just want to enter doubles period. Its always fun.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Man I can't wait for this! A stream would be pretty cool.

I also need to learn how to beat CR4SH. <_<
Stupid Donkey Kong on Brinstar....

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
About 50% chance IL will be going to this. Can someone hook us up with housing? Prolly 6-8 people if we decide to go. Housing is a must though :p

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Housing for Saturday night? Or Friday?
Saturday probably, and maybe Friday. Depends on whether we want to leave at 6 in the morning on saturday lol.

Also I'll be bringing a full setup if we go

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Aw man! Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Illinois and Ohio? This just turned into a pseudo-regional, lol.

[Edit:] And yes, Shugo. I think it is.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
I can house both Friday night and Saturday night. As long as I'm not being kept up too long waiting for you boys. XP It's fine!

@Shugo, Mmhmm. I'll be bringing everything Saturday.

Edit: I'm only adding setup lists to people who are 100% confirmed. So once you are, then I can add you. Just to let everyone know.

ZTD | TECHnology

Sounds good to me.

Advertisement:

Two Snake Mains looking for good out of state partners. We wanna spread the Midwest love <3 We're both good.

Louis uses Snake/Wolf
I use Snake/D3

Hit us up.

/ad

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
*looks at Day's stuff*

I may want the Dark Magician girl cosplay, but I'd want to try it on first.
Although I don't think our sizes would be that different. @_@
It just looks sooo cute. xD Dunno if I could pass that up! <3

ZTD | TECHnology

We could but we wanna team with people we haven't yet. My reasoning is I've never any of you so it would be cool to meet some others. He may share the same viewpoint on that. But we'll end up teaming if we dont find out of state partners.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
We could but we wanna team with people we haven't yet. My reasoning is I've never any of you so it would be cool to meet some others. He may share the same viewpoint on that. But we'll end up teaming if we dont find out of state partners.
Yup, I do share the same viewpoint. :p OH/IL/IN/KY/etc. Get at us. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom