• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

clowsui

Smash Legend
hmmm last time i checked Oreo was lookign for a teammate. TC or DL, want to team w/ a Sonic/Luigi?

Also IDK if Equi has a teammate yet too. Hilt what's the word on him

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
hmmm last time i checked Oreo was lookign for a teammate. TC or DL, want to team w/ a Sonic/Luigi?

Also IDK if Equi has a teammate yet too. Hilt what's the word on him
Sure, just have him PM me or reply on the thread. But I'm gonna write a blog on AiB to find one as well. First come, first serve I guess. xD

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
i'm not sure on setups day. i'm really not even sure who's going to be there aside from myself, 1-2 of our kits (knees in training xD), and our knees from around cincy and ky.

tom, kurt and steve will be at otacon and patrick may not be able to make it for other reasons. i MIGHT be able to bring one if i can get ahold of patrick's tv.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
i'm not sure on setups day. i'm really not even sure who's going to be there aside from myself, 1-2 of our kits (knees in training xD), and our knees from around cincy and ky.

tom, kurt and steve will be at otacon and patrick may not be able to make it for other reasons. i MIGHT be able to bring one if i can get ahold of patrick's tv.
Ooh, really? They're going to miss this? Aweh! Otacon sounds awesome, though. At least there'll be you!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Yeah I still a partner as well. A doubles friendly character hopefully. I guess we have a few days though either way you slice it.

Coop01

Smash Rookie
I'm relatively new to the competitive scene but I'm pretty good :D

I play MX778 all the time, if you know who that is.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'll have to remember to MM Crash's DK and give him a free CP to Brinstar. That sounds like a lot of fun lol.

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
First off I'll have a wii secondly I'll be needing a dubz partner, I'm a Pikachu main, I'm not great, but I like to have fun!

CR4SH

Smash Lord
/facepalm

No dude, seinfield would never say "you're going to the BONE zone" then high five and run a comb through its hair.

Think salute your shorts.

I've been corrected. It's saved by the bell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom