• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SephirothKen @ APEX 2013: FUND?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
ill cover whatever is not covered to get ken to apex

ken may not remember some ****ty falco from australia back in 2007 when he came here, but i remember him

you know how good it is to live in another country then hear the best player at your favourite game is suddenly coming over for one of your first tournaments ever?

pretty sure that it's one of the main reasons i still play

i wonder if he still remembers much of his australia trip...
REDACT you're the guy everyones talking about!? Omg how have you been and yes I do remember

On a serious note give me a week or two, hopefully I can straighten out my schedule and I can give everyone a definite answer.

And if I can't go.... Thanks for the support! Much love!

:phone:

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
REDACT you're the guy everyones talking about!? Omg how have you been and yes I do remember

On a serious note give me a week or two, hopefully I can straighten out my schedule and I can give everyone a definite answer.

And if I can't go.... Thanks for the support! Much love!

nice stuff, i still remember the stuff like story time with ken in the car at a mcdonalds parking lot, or eating funny australian food with you at vic markets.

some serious old school stuff

dont forget beating everyone in australia with game and watch (we are so good here!)

cao still gives everyone ken stories too man. Hopefully youre schedule is good and you get in good form for apex.

Don't feel pressured to do well just put on a nice show and enjoy yourself (:

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
He actually donated $700, but of course he wouldn't make a mention of that cause he's the man lol.

This guy is the smash philanthropist. Wouldn't be surprised if he donated anonymously in the future to avoid the publicity, LOL.

shoutouts to Redact.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
nice stuff, i still remember the stuff like story time with ken in the car at a mcdonalds parking lot, or eating funny australian food with you at vic markets.

some serious old school stuff

dont forget beating everyone in australia with game and watch (we are so good here!)

cao still gives everyone ken stories too man. Hopefully youre schedule is good and you get in good form for apex.

Don't feel pressured to do well just put on a nice show and enjoy yourself (:
Wtf!? CAO has ken stories??? Lol I have a ton more if you want to hear. Hmm I hate going to tournaments and using the tag "ken" gotta search through a **** load of names to find it. I think more than 1/2 the community has that tag in their memory card. I think I'm gonna go with Sken from now on

D

Deleted member

Finally, After all things said and done I cannot guarantee you that I'll be the best melee player ever. Can't even guarantee you that I will make it out of pools or not go two and out if I make it into the brackets. But all I can say is I am going to try my best and try to win.
I watched your play from the stream after the tournament and talked to Dr. Peepee about it some too. Honestly I thought you played really well and he thought the same. You could probably change some very minor things and do really well. And since those things are small, you could definitely fix it up in less than a month.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
There's a guy named Nova in australia who easily out-classes me as a philatrophist

he paid for like 20~ smashers to fly to his state, housed all of them (it was a massive house) and input like 3k into prize money for one tournament.

then he put like 5k into a tournament that wasnt even in his state.

he's a bit crazy but damn he beats me easily in philatrophy.

Though this is ken's thread, give the love to him coming back and making the fans happy.

#kenkingdom (return of the king)
or something like that...

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
There's a guy named Nova in australia who easily out-classes me as a philatrophist

he paid for like 20~ smashers to fly to his state, housed all of them (it was a massive house) and input like 3k into prize money for one tournament.

then he put like 5k into a tournament that wasnt even in his state.

he's a bit crazy but damn he beats me easily in philatrophy.

Though this is ken's thread, give the love to him coming back and making the fans happy.

#kenkingdom (return of the king)
or something like that...
Ask him if he is down to fly me to Australia LOL

Ryucloud

Smash Journeyman
A Place Where *****s Are Real=Rhode Island BABY!!!
This is the most hyped way for ken to come back from the wombo combo!! but i think ken could do it he def has the knowledge but like kdj say he just needs the exuction(practice) and to get his *** throwen into the lion's den (Socal) which ironically is the most active region close to where he lives to revive like look at all the legends that came back Hugs chillin pc chris azen chudat kdj darkrain and he ***** all of them was on par with mewking in his prime 2007 and **** mango in evo 2007 i think this is some destined **** the man got talent and hell yeah i is a fan boy and i think the guy has mad potenital he got the reads all he needs is to turn the pages he ***** Pewpewu in crews this is the man to bring back the marth meta

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
don't forget spelling, few mistakes are ok, but if theyre all over the place, then its probably not worth reading

huMps

Smash Ace
Honestly if you would have just stopped trying to recover high, side-B'ing and jabbing shields you probably would have won some games that you lost. I thought you looked good at KoC. Just were doing a few things that really don't fly lol. Hope you make it to apex

AXE 09

Smash Master
After the weekend with everything said and done, let's just say I got hit with a little melee pikachu Spark.( Insert EXA here)

Koc was a real fun tournament even though I got sick the day after.... It hit another melee Pikachu spark. (insert EXA here)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HE REFERENCED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *faints*

*dies of Ken fanboy-ism*

To keep things short here is what it comes down too. This is whats holding me back from being a great melee player.

1)Time
2)Practice
3)love of the game
4)Goku
Lol!!

It's very, very, VERY rare that I ever donate to anyone (the only one I've ever donated to was Armada I think), but in the case of THE SEPHIROTH KEN, I'll throw in $5 - $10 lol.

Not much but at least it's something :)

Plz plz plz go to Apex Ken!

joY

Pot splitter
Most interesting read ever.

Even if it's at 7 in the morning.

GET HYPED

R2_GP

Smash Journeyman
So where's that new Redact profile status? "Smash philanthropist" it is? redact you're awesome man!!
Sken2013 ftw!
i really hope this isn't Ken's way to say goodbye though :(

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
I've been in this community for a long time now, and i've still never met this communities most iconic player, Ken. Please make it to Apex sir, I would very much like to shake your hand.

ShrieK1295

Smash Journeyman
^You are an idiot. Grammar Nazis will correct something like the improper use of a comma when you meant a semi colon, the wrong use of a lower case letter, and so on. They are anal about things that are confusing or not well understood by a large proportion of people. You typed a whole paragraph without a period or a comma. Even FIRST GRADERS have higher standards than that.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
^You are an idiot. Grammar Nazis will correct something like the improper use of a comma when you meant a semi colon, the wrong use of a lower case letter, and so on. They are anal about things that are confusing or not well understood by a large proportion of people. You typed a whole paragraph without a period or a comma. Even FIRST GRADERS have higher standards than that.
shut up you ****ing grammar nazi

joY

Pot splitter
I am going to quickly S/S that before it's removed... or something.

Either way, hilarious reactionary post.

/offtopic

Anyways, I'll be checking this thread as often as possible to see if the Paypal account as been set up.

Knowing that my money is going to such a cause couldn't make me happier. I would be able to say, "hey, I helped make this happen."

Ryucloud

Smash Journeyman
A Place Where *****s Are Real=Rhode Island BABY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom