• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

School is in Session 4: *Results!!* UPDATED!! January 8th, 2011!

Coney

Smash Master
i have no clue because the second i saw a christmas tree on smashville clow and i were like

and popped out the SD

D

Deleted member

Mine had a cherry blossom on SV, but no one has ever complained about it before. It's just backround and not interfering with anything.

A Christmas Tree though, nope. Not on mine.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I think ours was pool 1 (or 2) but it was
1. Logic
2. Z
3. KassandraNova
Rowan
Wrath
Th3 Composer
Steep
Gimpy [who played two games and then disappeared]

Stop talking about a ledge grab limit and ban metaknight.

Shoutouts to on blast.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I'll be waiting for pools to be added before I do shoutouts so I don't forget anybody.

Also somebody saved a replay on my Wiidle. It was on Norfair between a Diddy and Sheik where Sheik ends up being two stocked, does anybody want it?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I'll be waiting for pools to be added before I do shoutouts so I don't forget anybody.

Also somebody saved a replay on my Wiidle. It was on Norfair between a Diddy and Sheik where Sheik ends up being two stocked, does anybody want it?
Do you remember who the last person in our pools was? I feel bad for forgetting... In my defense, I slept so little that weekend that I forgot a LOT of stuff.

Dajayman

Do you remember who the last person in our pools was? I feel bad for forgetting... In my defense, I slept so little that weekend that I forgot a LOT of stuff.
I can't remember either. I don't even think the MK guy or the Peach girl used a tag, and they didn't even really talk to me at all so it's impossible for me to remember.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
For the record, I'm never gonna stop complaining about my pool.

To quote Jayford:

Coney, Arty, vVv DJ Iskascribble, MX778, Clowsui, Jayford, Zwarm

Seriously. Any player not in broken tier could have easily gotten 3rd seed or even below.
Pretty much. I wouldn't have minded if one of our top 3 wasn't in our pool, so at least one of us could have fought to get out, since we were all pretty close in skill.

Fizzle uses MK/D3/Lucario. Falco on diddy sometimes

Pool 12

Coney :dedede:
Arty :falco:
vVv DJ Iskascribble :metaknight:
MX :yoshi2:
clowsui :falco: :marth:
Jayford :marth:
Zwarm :dedede: :rob:
I only used Dedede against MX, and I only won one game with him but still lost the set because I went Peach game 3 for fun, put me as only ROB, please.

Was I really last seed or is this not in order? I beat you and Jayford, Clow. I just lost to MX and the top 3.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Tournament was fun. I enjoyed getting to see all of MO again since I love you guys/girls.

Hanging with Coney, TKO and Blacka is always fun

Good **** to Vinnie/Blacka getting 3rd in teams.

Good job to the God Kais losing early and goin clubbin like usual. I found it hilarious when YBM actually said "**** I'm still in winners."

Good job to Coney, you impressed the hell out of me man. <3

Good **** to Kain. Because of you Ksizzle will forever make fun of me :p But good **** non the less. You're amazing.

Good job KingGoon doing amazing and proving why you might very well be the 2nd best TL.

Thanks Izumi for driving me<3

Thank you Today for hosting I'll probably be back if there is another

**** you AlphaZealot for trash talking me while playing me. I lost a ton of respect for you and I'm glad I ***** you game 3.

Thank you for teaming with me Shugo <3

Thanks to everyone else I talked to/hung out with. I love you all :)

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Don't be so sensitive Atomsk! I liked our set, sorry if you were offended. I didn't think I was saying anything anything particularly radical.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
People just aren't use to me as a player. I think of a set as stepping onto a soccer field or a basketball court where-friendly trash talk is just part of the game, and I leave whatever happens on the field.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
People just aren't use to me as a player. I think of a set as stepping onto a soccer field or a basketball court where-friendly trash talk is just part of the game, and I leave whatever happens on the field.
I have respect for people I play. I'm sorry if that's hard for some people.

Count

Smash Champion
GJ AZ! And coney is beast, obviously

looks like a lot of people did amazing at this..wish I coulda been there to witness it.

Shugo keep your head up <3

AllyKnight

I can't wait for next tourney, I have a new weapon for MKS, might work. THX WTP for driving me and all, (MI carpool, nice riding with you guys)

Atomsk: You have improved. Keep it up like that.

M2K: ******, I hope next tournament a Snake stomps on you.

AZ: Good job at 4th Place!

Kingtoon: You did amazing, try not sd'ing next time =l

Coney: Man If you had won vs M2K, I'd have tackle you on the floor and jump you.

Vinnie: GJ beating Shugo, Best GW def though.

Kel: good job at top 8

Logic: now I know who to use vs Olimar :D OUR MM AINT OVER YET

9. Kain : Our mm was really close gj beating Atomsk.
9: Y.b.M. Maybe next time.
9: Krystedez lol Pit was fun but aint working on me MK
13: Arty -
13: DJ Iskascribble -
13: Blue Rogue -
13: Hylian Man I'm sick too right now, Sick smashers reunite.
17: Infern Almost beat me, good stuff.
17: Capem -
17: Z -
17: Gimey Timing out Nicole was homo haha but good job still.
17: Cook -
17: Fizzle -
17: Fonz -
17: Sago Had'nt seen you in a longtime
25: SASSY -
25: Quik -
25: King Beef -
25: xzax lil Xzax you need to play more smartly.
25: Nicole Good MM it was hella funny lol next time I'll remind you to gimme mah dollar (Next MM if we ever do) I dont want the dollar lol.
25: Shugo it's okay shugo, We all love you gj in teams
25: Dooms -
25: Kenny -
33: Scythe ***** me in Melee, though I'll never practice that game so the results going to be the same.
33: Roller You funny lol
33: Sai Ggs :p
33: ArgentStew
33: KassandraNova GJ getting in bracket
33: Quivo GGs in pools :p
33: Judo
33: Future
33: Links
33: SneakyTako
33: Meneil
33: Luminoth
33: Akashi
33: Tutu I want to use Shiek now I got gay **** in my mind
33: Hilt GGs
33: Mister Eric

till next time.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Pool 11:
Blue Rouge - Wario
Nicole - Peach
Meneil - Ike
Lou - Mr. Game and Watch
Joshkip - Sonic
Fzk - Diddy Kong
Juufreeshi - Mario/Sheik

---

That was my pool. As for shoutouts:

To start, I had a lot of fun coming up with Quivo and BlazingKatakiri (Person who brought the setup for Coney's pool). Biggest complaint was about the dead time between when I was eliminated from doubles and when my pool finally started. I remember Calebyte and I pretty much dozing in a corner while we waited.

IMO, it's unacceptable. From what I'm reading, I'm getting a better grasp of what happened, but still. It seemed we had more of a wait than at the last SiiS. I'm extremely glad that the next one is a two-day event. It's about time.

To the TO's: I hope you don't take the complaints the wrong way. This is still a learning experience. The fact that you're still going to be as to pull a lot of smashers, a good number of them big names is not to be overlooked. Just refine your techniques.

To nust about all the EC/MD smashers. Thanks for helping set TV's up and get setups organized. Vinnie, coney, Blackanese and others were among the first people I remember helping out. The first ones there was our car, then Sago's group.

To the Columbus-area smashers, I'm glad we all had came out in en-mass. Big ups particularly for AZ and Z for their performance and MX for coming out in general. Also, because of you Quivo and Kata, I had a wonderful time to and after the tournament.

I'm glad OUGA made it up, I'll see you guys again in the near future. Glad INKY made it up, all of you amazing as usual. Joey, I told you you weren't bad, goddamnit.

To my pool group: Good games to all of you, sorry for skipping out of my last two matches. Nicole dominated me as I'd feared and I swear I had Lou. I should have saved game two, too.

By the way, who had TV 11?

Last but not least.

I AM SO GODDAMN TIRED OF GETTING BLUE ROUGE IN MY POOL AT EVERY EVENT.

Good tournament, would return again.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Augh, I'm so free to the top players (and dedede)...

I need to step it up!

Ggs to Akashi, Capem, Ally, Atomsk, TP, King Beef, WTP, Xyless, Future, and Jokem (sp?) whom I played in bracket/pools, respectively! They were all fun.

Ggs to Kain (5$! Ka-ching!) and Hades (5$! Ka-ching!)! Thanks for helping me buy my midnight cappucino and pizza, lol. I woulda starved/died of thirst/and slept on the way home with Jayford driving if it weren't for you guys !

To the rest of the players I friendlied (Hael Phael, Xero, Blue Rogue, Judo, ...KYLE??? I think? The Olimar/MK player?... I can't remember... I think that's it...), it was really fun! And Hael I will beat you in your shenanigans next time!

To everyone else... IT WAS GREAT SEEING YOU ALL!
Pool 7:

Krystedez :pit::wario:
King Beef: :peach::metaknight:
Future: :popo:
TP: :ganondorf:
WTP:
Xyless: :peach::zelda:

Jokem:

And thanks TP for the complements, our pool was really fun. Sorry, I can't remember who you used in our first game, my memory is horrible.

Same to you WTP, what the heck did you use? I always forget these things because I go to few and far in between tourneys.

Jokem uses... duuuuhhrrrr... (SEE WHAT I MEAN)

If you guys know exactly just fill in the damn blanks, my head just exploded.

(btw coney's DDD is sexy as hell just FYI to everyone in the universe)

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I will do shoutouts when pools are released.

This wasn't the best tournament in the world, i'll admit, but seeing some of the people here and talking to them and having fun matches in pools/bracket and playing AZ, Hylian, and Cook (2 out of 3 may not happen again) is something I will never forget. Thank you so much Today and Hilt for making this tournament run so well. Sorry if I bothered you all while you were making pools. I just wanted to help a bit. Sorry!

Thank you to everyone in pools 3/4 for being there to play all of your matches and getting done with pools fast!

I was Dooms/Joey by the way!

WTP: I never used MK in singles. Not once. :'/

clowsui

Smash Legend
^ This *****...

Full results for full shoutouts, for now I'll say that I hope everyone who played me liked my Falxo xD it's gonna be gone for at least half a year after this. If I'm lucky I'll get like...one tournament in May or something, maybe in between now and then.

TP

Smash Master
Pool 7:

TP: :ganondorf:
King Beef: :peach::metaknight:
WTP:
Xyless: :peach::zelda:
Future: :popo:
Jokem:

And thanks TP for the complements, our pool was really fun. Sorry, I can't remember who you used in our first game, my memory is horrible.

Same to you WTP, what the heck did you use? I always forget these things because I go to few and far in between tourneys.

Jokem uses... duuuuhhrrrr... (SEE WHAT I MEAN)

If you guys know exactly just fill in the damn blanks, my head just exploded.

(btw coney's DDD is sexy as hell just FYI to everyone in the universe)
Every game I won was with MK, he's my only character now. **** Ganon.

steep

Smash Lord
I can't remember either. I don't even think the MK guy or the Peach girl used a tag, and they didn't even really talk to me at all so it's impossible for me to remember.
The Peach girl was named Jetzger, and the other guy mained MK and was named FYJ. They were in my car. :)

D

Deleted member

I saw Joey use Samus in the most boring match of the century, but it was kinda awesome at the same time...

...if that makes any sense.

Top Bottom