• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

School is in Session 4: *Results!!* UPDATED!! January 8th, 2011!

sai_:)

Smash Ace
Pool 5

Ally :snake:
Me :diddy:
Quivo :toonlink:
TWSS :gw:
Apostle :pt:
Cam :ness2: :falcon:
norm? :lucario:

the top 3 is in order, I'm not sure about the other four

I'll do full shout outs later but PANE/big bad wolf I'm sorry we didn't get to play more, its just right when we started my bracket matches all rolled in at once. maybe we can play some wifi sometime:)

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Sai: What Tio showed is wrong, it went down to head to head and you were third seed. Just so you know.

Auspher: XD! That match was awesome! I love samus so much <3

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
Pool 5

Ally :snake:
Me :diddy:
Quivo :toonlink:
TWSS :gw:
Apostle :pt:
Cam :ness2: :falcon:
norm? :lucario:

the top 3 is in order, I'm not sure about the other four

I'll do full shout outs later but PANE/big bad wolf I'm sorry we didn't get to play more, its just right when we started my bracket matches all rolled in at once. maybe we can play some wifi sometime:)
hard to say about the bottom other than i know TWSS got 4th. anything farther than that is just speculation for me.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Before the full post is out, I just want to say that, tbh, the only reason I liked this tournament so much was because it was a large Brawl tournament. There were so many issues that absolutely ruined my weekend, but it was a Brawl tournament and I got to hang out with a ton of smashers I didn't know and that part at least was a lot of fun.

That being said, I got so much more to say when the full list comes out.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
Sai: What Tio showed is wrong, it went down to head to head and you were third seed. Just so you know.

Auspher: XD! That match was awesome! I love samus so much <3
i thought sai ended up getting 2nd seed because i beat quivo..

hurray for double posts!

edit: hurray for jordan posting inbetween. XD

solecalibur

Smash Master
I seriously would have killed a kitten then time out your samus (even though I won that match)

Smash Ace
So wait it did end up being a head to head? but I thought that it was wins vs losses the whole day, since other people complained about their seeding because they would have won the head to head. Its not a huge deal I'm just curious about this

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
ok guys thanks for the results but I still need pools

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Sai you had 8 wins, he had 10. same number of losses. It was still head to head though. :/

Refer to Jake's post for Pool 2.

Smash Ace
awwwww :( welp, my only goal was to make it into the bracket, and I still accomplished that :), and I won my first round of winners so I got further than I expected, all in all I'm happy with how I did, now I just gotta come strong(nohomo) this saturday at delta upsilon :D

clowsui

Smash Legend
My goal was to make it into bracket...too bad -

nvm, not gonna go there

also @fromundaman that pool was absurdly difficult too, there's no reason why when there's 16 pools so much talent is focused in two of them

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
my goal was to get better at lucario.. which i think i did.. i probably could have made it into bracket had i played some snake but thats okay!

D

Deleted member

ok guys thanks for the results but I still need pools

Pool 1 was already listed, but it was as follows:

M2K- :metaknight:
Sneakytako- :rob:
Cook- :olimar:/:dedede:
Excel- :sonic:/:metaknight:
JoWii- :kirby2:/:fox:
Auspher- :wolf:
Umashi- :link2:/:toonlink:
CableKY- :snake:/:lucario:

QUIVO

Smash Master
I shouldn't have played so wreckless against Norm. He had two-three low percent wall spikes cause I was the old Quivo trying to **** face : p

I had al ot of fun at this tournament btw..

1. Mew2King - Good ****, I want to play you mroe next time. Watching you try to plank Z was hilarious. You forgot to every 2 minutes.
2. Ally - GGs in pools. You read me too well. I got you next time!
4. AlphaZealot - Good **** AZ! This is the AZ I know!!
5. Coney - GGs in our doubles match. You had some clutch kills vs me... : (
5. Kingtoon - Ggs in our doubles matches. Most fun I had at this tournament was that set. Good **** in singles too. TL is too good
7. Vinnie - Nice meeting you man, ggs in our doubles matches. Your GAW was good.
7. Kel - Good seeing you again buddy
9. Logic - GGs in our doubles matches. It was cool meeting you man.
9. Kain - Unfortunately, I never got to play you. Your wolf ***** and im terrified of it.
9: Y.b.M. - Good **** seeing you again
13: Hylian - Nice meeting you hylian, I wish we could've played. I hope you started to feel better. I'm getting sick too : (
17: Infern - We didn't play.. at all.
17: Capem - Good **** seeing you again man. Let's get back into this game. Our one ffriendly was fun.
17: Z - ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz, you can do better. Good **** though.
17: Cook - You were ****** us when we were practicing doubles.
17: Fizzle - Good **** dude. We need to friendly next time
17: Fonz - Too good. We need to play again.
17: Sago - I loved seeing you sago. You kinda disappeared when it got late though.
25: Quik - Our one friendly game was fun. I wish I could've gone diddy though
25: King Beef - Good seeing you as always. Sorry I forfeited to Z, I know you want that TL
25: Nicole - GGs in our doubles matches. Your peach was really good. It was fun watching you vs Blue Rogue. I hope you don't take most of what I say on this forum seriously, I troll like a 12 year old.
25: Shugo - Tsk tsk tsk tsk. That's all I'm saying shugz. You got em next time.
33: Roller - Ggs beating me. You took advantage of all my technical errors (and there were only a handful). I got you next time. I'm proud of how patient I played for the most part.
33: Sai - GGs in our pools match man. Your Diddy is good! I need to learn diddy stuff from you too.
33: ArgentStew - I wish we could've played stew
33: KassandraNova - I'll teach you the TL MU sometime if you want. Good seeing you
33: Quivo - poop
33: Future - Didn't see you at all. Otherwise we would've just trolled each other hardcore lollll
33: Links - I want to play you next time I see you
33: SneakyTako - Tako.. too good. Your rob was ****** sago and i in friendlies. Wtf!?
33: Tutu - Good **** in our doubles match man. You're a cool guy.
33: Hilt - We didn't get to play : ( Good **** running the tourney though. Or at least helping
33: Mister Eric - Beeeep good seeing you man

QUIVO

Smash Master
This post is dedicated to Clowsui.

Good **** taking control and helping Day/hilt run the tournament. I'm sad we didn't get to play any friendlies, but your falco looks like it's gotten better. Teach me falco plz.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
For the record, Ripple, top 3 of pool 11 are the only ones I know for sure are in order. BR>Nicole>Meneil
I don't need to know order. just people's characters that didn't make bracket

What's The Point

Smash Master
Twilight Prince - :metaknight:
WTP - :falco: :kirby:
Xyless - :peach:
J-something - :lucario:

The non-bracket people from my pool.

When Day has the full results up I'll probably fill in all the characters I can when I get bored at some point.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
ggs to whoever i played, nice teaming with you atomsk. this is the worst i've ever done =( and feel terrible about it still. i appreciate you guys a lot trying to talk me out of quitting and to keep playing though. lol it seems like no matter what i always lose to some IC's at huge tournaments lol man they're evil..

Nicole

Smash Champion
boooooooooring. where's the drama?

m2k - you showed us why a LGL is a necessity, i hope you made your point clear enough though, alot of people are stubborn.

ally - i knew you'd get 2nd, even though everyone else said i was ********. our MM was silly, but it was more fun than playing a totally serious campfest haha. i'll give you a dollar next time i see you, i was out of ones :/ sorry you had to basically forfeit your finals match

Trevor - good seeing you, i cant believe you wore those glasses the whole tournament (and that you wolf ditto-ed kain lol). you're welcome to come visit MO anytime.

AZ - maybe reconsider a LGL as a necessary thing, eh? good placing, i called you for top 8 and no one agreed with me.

Coney - thanks for teaming with me, if you want to find someone who can save you better from tornado at the next tournament i don't mind, sorry we didnt do better. excellent performance in singles.

Vinnie - nice playing you finally, we didn't finish our "MM" lol, but that's alright. maybe next time we'll do a real one. nice talking with you also, thanks for the tips on wario.

Logic - my top 8 was more right than yours. get *****. good seeing you buddy, glad you did well and i'm glad i didnt have to play a team of olimar + toon link...GAY. card tricks next time!

YbM - damn you are good against oilmar. i was shocked you didnt go Zamus, ive never seen a kirby do that matchup well. good **** forfeiting in winners haha. nice seeing you!

Hylian - you did pretty well for being sick :crying: you're MO's only hope

Blue Rogue - I feel better against Wario now, he is my 2nd worst matchup and I actually learned alot from playing you. Those farts man....

Fonz - someday I'm going to see you and not call you Nope. but then i'll probably be talking to nope....Good seeing you though, nice placing too!

Krys - Good seeing you, I wish we had gotten to play a bit but it happens. Great placing!

Shugo - don't quit! you are an excellent player. i know it's frustrating and depressing to place so low and to lose to the same character, but i think you'll figure things out. it was nice actually talking to you at this tournament, i wish we would have gotten to play some friendlies.

Meneil - you are really good, keep improving! you had me worried a couple times D:

I'll finish these later, I have to play Donkey Kong!

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
I wanna do a shoutout but I'm always lazy lol.

I do wanna say Midwest has the best smash scene (since that's the furthest I traveled for smash lol) Everyone there seemed mad chill, the female smashers are really cute as well as them actually playing the game and are good at it, and finally I love the God Kais (I thought Legan was white this whole time LOL)

I'll prob end up doing a legit shoutout later on, hopefully

QUIVO

Smash Master
I wanna do a shoutout but I'm always lazy lol.

I do wanna say Midwest has the best smash scene (since that's the furthest I traveled for smash lol) Everyone there seemed mad chill, the female smashers are really cute as well as them actually playing the game and are good at it, and finally I love the God Kais (I thought Legan was white this whole time LOL)

I'll prob end up doing a legit shoutout later on, hopefully
Legan = White
Me = Black

Top Bottom