• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

Scar

#HarveyDent
insert character here falcon blows

nice try maf go into the marf thread w/ that **** falcon players know how bad he is

greenlink

Smash Apprentice
the best thing ever is to go falcon jiggs
then when its 2v1, the jiggs grabs
and the falcon down+bs
get mindgamed

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
no falco has the best combos

and then fox and then sheik and OMFG marth

he hits you one time with his sword and you get literally autocombod to like 150%

but he cant kill you bc hes the worst char

and sheik has to ftilt dtilt ftilt utilt dash attack fair which works 100% of the time and none of those moves have lag at all so she combos way better

but she has a ****ty approach bc shes like the worst char

fox hits you with literally anything and it doesn't even have to hit you bc then he shines likie a ****** and can grab usmash jab whatever he wants out of it and then proceed to usmash you 2 more times, utilt, grab, uthrow nair regrab and uthrow uair jab usmash shine usmash at any % which kills you regardless of stage position bc vertical kills are ****ing gay best character in the game

falcos combos are literally move shine dair shine dair shine dair shine both moves do like 45% damage and if he misses and fsmashes you lose the game except his recovery blows and his lasers keep yout rapped so he can approach however he wants whenever he wants

FALCON on the other hand ****ing sucks, wow nair you throw your feet out twice with decent range but 0 hitbox for 1/3 of the move, and dair fair bair come out like 40x slower than every sex kick so you have no approach that way, and uair, bc falcon is a ****ing moron and decides to backflip for no reason, is no approach at all either bc IT'S A BACKFLIP. YOU'RE KICKING TOO HIGH DUDE.

gg jona once you finally do hit them you need to predict their DI and follow up in like a half a second do combo with falcon his combos are ****ing garbage unless you're scar

jigglypuff's combos suck bc they're only 2 hits but the 2nd one kills you at any % so... best char.
Omg I ****ing died, you're awesome.

-MCT-

Smash Cadet
Learn to SDI

Peach Falcon is the best team in the game, except maybe sheik puff. IDK really but I love me some peach falcon.
It's pretty fun when her dsmash sends them flying and you just have to throw out random knees to **** stocks lol

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Learn to SDI

Peach Falcon is the best team in the game, except maybe sheik puff. IDK really but I love me some peach falcon.
Sounds like me and my teammate for Pound 4. Mind elaborating on some stuff? It'll be our first time teaming, and I've never had a Peach as a teammate before.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
SC is the love of my life. I was never better than slightly above average, probably due to inactivity, but holy **** talk about requiring skill. I have so much respect for pro starcraft falcon players

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Marth/Falcon *****. I shoulda teamed with Scar at Pound but instead got stuck with Hazz last minute. Mad wack.

Actually Scar/HBK *****, we just make the worst characters in the game look good in teams

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Marth/Falcon *****. I shoulda teamed with Scar at Pound but instead got stuck with Hazz last minute. Mad wack.

Actually Scar/HBK *****, we just make the worst characters in the game look good in teams
dude, Hazz is the best teams player in the world, stfu, :laugh:

seriously though, I've never seen another player as capable as Hazz of being all over the entire other team for the whole match. kid was gettin' off at RoM2.

Scar

#HarveyDent
g-reg and jona i disagree wholeheartedly

falcon doesn't give a **** otherwise he wouldnt ****ing SUCK

also he's clearly sandbagging look @ brawl lol falcon hates that game more than i do mother****er doesn't even try

hbk we shoulda teamed bigD sucks

Tomacawk

Smash Master
what characters can falcon d-throw chaingrab?
gamenwatch, marf @ low %, spacies/falcon at mid->high % (he can do it with uthrow too), sheik @ low %
there are more but it really doesn't matter. GnW it does matter because you can dthrow chain for so ****ing long and it leads to knee but there's usually better options for falcon [techchase, combo] than chaingrab, and most of them can be DI'd out of, if not all

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Yea the one time Hazz was on his A game we did good. Too bad thats once in a blue moon. I mean did you not see losers against Lucky/Mango? Im usually forced to make ridiculous 2v1 comebacks just so we can make it through the first few rounds of bracket.

Nah but Rom was pretty wierd because we were both playing extremely well, in winners at least. Its a rare occasion cuz usually one of us is sucking at some point..no homo.

Drags Reno R3N0 into thread. You ready for tomorrow? Gotta make the car ride epic, bring that DS homie lol

HazZarD

Smash Journeyman
LMFAOfewbnnfjosvnmkwbj

:joyful:

Scandalous

Dragged me to Scar's CF Thread LOL

Gotta sabotage us at Pound now.....

EDIT: HAHA....I randomly typed the word " few"

And Mogwai's the MAN....Everyone should listen to him

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
gamenwatch, marf @ low %, spacies/falcon at mid->high % (he can do it with uthrow too), sheik @ low %
there are more but it really doesn't matter. GnW it does matter because you can dthrow chain for so ****ing long and it leads to knee but there's usually better options for falcon [techchase, combo] than chaingrab, and most of them can be DI'd out of, if not all
it sounds like it's not an actual chaingrab if it can be DI's out of <_<
and dthrow chaingrabs don't exist for Falcon unless you're fighting West Coast

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
i already beat hazz, i got nothing to prove

and if i play him again, he'll beat me and i wont be able to say this anymore

Tomacawk

Smash Master
scar i watched your MM with shroomed. wtf man why'd you let him take you to fd three times?
i posted on the vid that you lost to FD not shroomed and I received the thumbs down fury of a million youtube haters, but wtf man seriously that **** was gay he beat you on fd 3 times and got 30 bucks
tl;dr BAN FD AGAINST DOC

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
the problem with floaties is you have to learn how to combo each one uniquely, which requires a lot of match-up experience. I can see scar had some, but shroomed and HMW both have tons of falcon practice (SS, GG7, S2J, M.GO)

Top Bottom