• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

4% APR

Smash Champion
i have faith in you bigd, but if hazz beats me up looking for his mill, then i'm gonna be sad

Scar

#HarveyDent
but.... fox falco sheik arent floaties..... the only matchups you shouldnt violently ****
im hella good vs sheik
fox / falco i'm good but it's not my best

but this is like relative to the matchup

i'm weak vs floaties in other words i usually win but it's hella close when falcon as a character is capable of ****** them

R3N0

Smash Lord
Yo I got sidebets on my dude Hazz!!!! He's gonna **** big ds **** up! Hazz slays Midwest.

`DNS`

Smash Lord
wow i just did this completely by accident..
i was DDing near the ledge on PS and i did a pivot and fell off the ledge and walljumped
was kewl

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
your awesome

i was in mahopac twice last week and a few weeks back with my girlfriend

we go to the Courtland theater with the walmart and all those stores? know what im talking about?

yo its only like 20 minutes away from pc, especially the way i drive and when my dad drove lol

but yea man, i think im gonna hit you up to play with you one of these days...

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Scar, when in tournament and your opponent is recovering and on their last stock and you have 2+ stocks, suicide knee that bitch, otherwise you're a little girlybitch.

Alternatively if you're playing friendlies, your goal should be to suicide knee as an edgueguard EVERY SINGLE TIME.

You're a piece of trash and a terrible falcon main if you don't.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Scar, when in tournament and your opponent is recovering and on their last stock and you have 2+ stocks, suicide knee that bitch, otherwise you're a little girlybitch.

Alternatively if you're playing friendlies, your goal should be to suicide knee as an edgueguard EVERY SINGLE TIME.

You're a piece of trash and a terrible falcon main if you don't.
and if its not a pivot reverse knee it still aint **** lol.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
darkrain and silentspectre, you guys are awesome. mango and lucky are mean though :(
SS I underestimated how good you are, do your thing man

voorhese

Smash Master
My jago would **** any of your KI-gold characters lol.
i play that game lol, i play glacius now (when i took it seriously when my friends played i played every character pretty well, but my bests where glacius, tusk, jago, sabrewolf, kim wu, and a few others, i never really liked combo, maya, and spinal)

if i ever am going to a tourney with u, we need to play

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Tope vs. Darkrain at Pound 4 has replaced Tope vs. SS at Genesis as the most heartbreaking set of Melee I've ever watched.

Darkrain basically carved Tope a new ******* every time he got a hit in. I could make a two minute Darkrain combo video just from the three games they played. But he made one or two mistakes every match, mostly going too far off stage, that cost him dearly.

Cliffnotes: Tope is gay.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
So, lesson, never get greedy with Sheik. Or, just never get greedy when playing as Falcon.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
There were only a good half dozen combos in the Falcon tourney that were combo video worthy, though. That's not a bad thing at all; the stage control demonstrated by Darkrain, for example, is just as mesmerizing as a balls-to-the-wall-0-to-death combo by Scar.

Top Bottom