• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
sheik/fox/jiggs

theyre all gay

who cares

scar you gave me an infraction a month ago

ill never forgive you

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
theres a guy who looks like scar at my school

where do i cp sheiks if they ban fd? kj64 sucks

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Tope vs. Darkrain at Pound 4 has replaced Tope vs. SS at Genesis as the most heartbreaking set of Melee I've ever watched.

Darkrain basically carved Tope a new ******* every time he got a hit in. I could make a two minute Darkrain combo video just from the three games they played. But he made one or two mistakes every match, mostly going too far off stage, that cost him dearly.

Cliffnotes: Tope is gay.
The irony of this is that Tope would have been the reason SS and Darkrain FINALLY got to play in a tournament set if it hadn't been for Zhu :(

Was Darkrain vs Tope recorded?

thats not news.

tope is like the gayest shiek there is.
Actually Plank is.

theres a guy who looks like scar at my school

where do i cp sheiks if they ban fd? kj64 sucks
Stadium all day, Sheiks hate that stage.

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
ty guys
i feel i get ***** harder on yoshis than fod so i usually ban that instead

wtf you on fever
tope is the manliest non-falcon player ever

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
darkrain vs. tope 1 was just about the most depressing ending to a match I have ever seen ;_;

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
hax is clearly the best vs. peach, that would be why ss beat armada and hax didn't (though he was 1 uair away from victory and messed up the run-off platform uair :()....

thechunkylover

Smash Apprentice
hax is clearly the best vs. peach, that would be why ss beat armada and hax didn't (though he was 1 uair away from victory and messed up the run-off platform uair :()....
to be fair armada knew that he had to face a Hax a day in advance. I'm betting he used that time to practice the match-up, especially after losing to SS

D

Deleted member

I would counterpick Shieks Rainbow Cruise

Even on the boat you can tech the little diagonal arch on the boat

the boat:
( _____/-----)

the / part you can tech and escape

it's also good if the shiek has no experience on rainbow cruise and they might SD on accident

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
What's with Scar's falcon being really inconsistent in rankings. First, best in brackets of the top ranked falcons in Genesis. Now, Last of top ranked falcons in Pound 4. What's happening? Easier/harder brackets? No Adderal (jp)? Sleep/controller johns? not trying to flame/rant, just wanna know.

Oh, and how did he do in the Falcon tourney?

Tomacawk

Smash Master
scar had an easier-than-others genesis bracket [not taking away from his placing], and pound4 was insanely stacked, **** near every player in brackets had the ability to take out any of the falcons

Scar

#HarveyDent
ya i suck vs peach

hax is the best vs peach imo but SS is 4089150710578x better than any other falcon vs nerves

i don't think SS has ever been nervous ever.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
It's because he doesn't care. Seems like he just plays to have fun and it doesn't matter if he's winning or losing. Look at how he counter picked Hbox to Rainbow Cruise in winner's lol that says it all.

D

Deleted member

SS is completely unphased by any opponent and getting owned a stock causes him to smile and scratch his chin

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I can't say I noticed the chin scratch thing.

But I enter a euphoric state when Falcon dies. There, I am truly at peace with the world. So maybe that's why.

Top Bottom