• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~SAUGA PRESENTS: STARFURRY 5~~ May 2nd. Mississauga, ON. Melee. Results up

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Last time we tried that we wound up with 80+ people who didn't post saying they were coming and brawl had to be cancelled entirely because it would conflict with fire safety laws. It was also inconveniently discovered that there were 80+ people who didn't post or register themselves that were planning on coming about a week or so from the tournament deadline so there could be no accomodations made or back-up plan.

tl;dr too many people for relatively small venue.

RTF

Smash Lord
No Longer Bumping With Content, Smörgåsbords
Still looking forward to this. Hubble is waiting on confirmation, so I'm in the same boat as him.

I recently got a capture card and some parts are in the mail for splitting. Hopefully that'll work out and I'll be able to record as well as bring a setup.

Sanuzi, can you house us again?

Sanu

Smash Champion
No idea yet, sorry!!

FYI: That reunion thingy was pushed backed so I won't have to leave early~

Sanu

Smash Champion
Well, it *looks* like I'm housing people again Vince... you seem to be upset with me though so I dunno <_<

Housing List
-Add yourself

* Note: I have the right to refuse you housing based upon which area you're coming from. I don't want a massive influx of people since my INDIAN Grandma is currently staying with our family so please don't house with me if you're from GTA. Grmo's would be the better option, either that or come the morning of and leave right after the tourney ^-^

Santana

Smash Apprentice
Well, it *looks* like I'm housing people again Vince... you seem to be upset with me though so I dunno <_<

Housing List
-Add yourself

* Note: I have the right to refuse you housing based upon which area you're coming from. I don't want a massive influx of people since my INDIAN Grandma is currently staying with our family so please don't house with me if you're from GTA. Grmo's would be the better option, either that or come the morning of and leave right after the tourney ^-^
Indian grandma? Like Native American or brown?

Sanu

Smash Champion
Indian grandma? Like Native American or brown?
What the hell do you think? XD

Native Americans were just called Indians because all the ignorant ****s that discovered America thought they had found India. The whole purpose of the voyage was to search for India in order to obtain all their spices, the greedy *******s <_<

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
No, but people who are farther away have higher priority for housing, so since he doesn't want his basement being crowded, people from the GTA should either not get housing or house with someone else, like me.

Seriously lol what's wrong with my house D:

My dogs are amazing and there's food.

Vwins

Smash Ace

Housing List
-Add yourself

lol I'm not upset with you and I'll be more than happy to stay at your house again :).

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Nothing's wrong with your house Grmo, we just wanna house with people we haven't seen for a while.
On that note, Josh can I house with you and the out of area players? If not, Grmo I'll be at your place again. ^^

Santana

Smash Apprentice
No, but people who are farther away have higher priority for housing, so since he doesn't want his basement being crowded, people from the GTA should either not get housing or house with someone else, like me.

Seriously lol what's wrong with my house D:

My dogs are amazing and there's food.
Grmo, I love your cats, they're all so awesome and friendly. Can you house me? Dunno if I wanna go back at night yet or not.

EDIT: Kyle, Bernard, Ryan, David: On Friday, you guys wanna crash at my place before the tournament? My parents left for a couple days then, and I figure it's be easier in the morning to drive, plus some warm up before the tourney. If you can bus or get a ride up, it'd be awesome. I could also maybe pick you guys from somewhere.

idea

Smash Master
Grmo, I love your cats, they're all so awesome and friendly. Can you house me? Dunno if I wanna go back at night yet or not.

EDIT: Kyle, Bernard, Ryan, David: On Friday, you guys wanna crash at my place before the tournament? My parents left for a couple days then, and I figure it's be easier in the morning to drive, plus some warm up before the tourney. If you can bus or get a ride up, it'd be awesome. I could also maybe pick you guys from somewhere.
hmm...i say we all meet at whomever's house is the most central, then go to julian's from there.

if grmo houses you, wouldn't that mean he has to house us four too? i wouldn't mind that at all, just want to be clear on it.

JeffMan

Smash Apprentice
I'M COMING TO THIS FOR SURE NOW

I need housings for Saturday night, and I need to know for sure where I'll be so that my ride can pick me up the next morning.

Santana

Smash Apprentice
hmm...i say we all meet at whomever's house is the most central, then go to julian's from there.

if grmo houses you, wouldn't that mean he has to house us four too? i wouldn't mind that at all, just want to be clear on it.
Well, I guess yea. Unless you guys are planning on taking transit back, then you would need housing, too.

Hmmm...

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
I don't mind who I am housing with, I'd just prefer to be with GTA because I know I can get a lot of good practice the night before, and JesiahTEG has only ever played raynEX, so I know he will want to play you guys. Either way, I am totally pumped for this event. It's going to be boss.

Also, get Bam to come to this. I never got to play the great northern Falco at all in any friendlies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom