• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~SAUGA PRESENTS: STARFURRY 5~~ May 2nd. Mississauga, ON. Melee. Results up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vwins

Smash Ace
Grmo I have a favor to ask. Do you think you could start the tournament later like around 1pm because pkm can only come if we are leaving saturday morning and I dont want to leave too early. I dont think bam is going to make it since he cant get replace at job so its only going to be me, kage and pkm if you can start later.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Yeah, that shouldn't be a problem.

Tentative schedule needs discussing in this case. Here's the deal:

We can't do teams pools if we do it before singles, otherwise singles will run very late, but if we wait until singles is finished and judge whether or not we have enough time to fit in both pools and brackets for teams, it might work out. I don't have a problem with not doing teams pools, because that way we would start it when Vwins/Kage/pkm get there and be done by 3:00 or so, and singles events would be done by 8:30 latest (leaving room for error, of course), in which case we could do something like draft crews. I mean, we would still have 2 hours and 30 minutes left before we have to go, and that kind of freedom with time is a lot better than feeling rushed because of time constraints.

With that said, can I get some input on this? I'm probably going to just leave out teams pools, because I don't want to do it anyway, but if people really want it then I'll consider doing it.

idea

Smash Master
yay, i get to sleep in =) by the by, grmo, i'm coming up with people on friday night. the people who are already going...i think it's just me, david and julian.

Omniscius

Smash Cadet
Grmo, are you or anyone else providing housing Saturday night, and if so is there any more room for me? I figure you're already pretty full housing out-of-provincers, but if you still have room for more please let me know.

Vwins

Smash Ace
Yeah, that shouldn't be a problem.

Tentative schedule needs discussing in this case. Here's the deal:

We can't do teams pools if we do it before singles, otherwise singles will run very late, but if we wait until singles is finished and judge whether or not we have enough time to fit in both pools and brackets for teams, it might work out. I don't have a problem with not doing teams pools, because that way we would start it when Vwins/Kage/pkm get there and be done by 3:00 or so, and singles events would be done by 8:30 latest (leaving room for error, of course), in which case we could do something like draft crews. I mean, we would still have 2 hours and 30 minutes left before we have to go, and that kind of freedom with time is a lot better than feeling rushed because of time constraints.

With that said, can I get some input on this? I'm probably going to just leave out teams pools, because I don't want to do it anyway, but if people really want it then I'll consider doing it.
ok thx alot we will probably arrive at the venue around 12h30-45

Grmo

Smash Champion
Grmo, are you or anyone else providing housing Saturday night, and if so is there any more room for me? I figure you're already pretty full housing out-of-provincers, but if you still have room for more please let me know.
Yeah, that would be fine. Most people are probably gonna stay at Josh's house who are out-of-province, so my place is relatively empty. Jeff, Marco, Chris and maybe more are staying.
ok thx alot we will probably arrive at the venue around 12h30-45
sounds good.
GRMO - I AM NOW BRINGING A WII, A GAMECUBE, AND 2 MELEE DISCS

and power bars and stuff if i remember. i really should, i have all of tomorrow to put stuff into my backpack.
alright. I think I've already got that down.

EDIT: Eric, I think this one is your theme song by now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdMebfXr4OQ

On the topic of ocremix, this one is epic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2erfMh1EgA&feature=channel_page

Nightmare™

Smash Ace

Desh

Smash Ace
dont think im gonna make this in the end.
If i do, grmo is it cool if stay at your place tonight? if i come that'll be the only way i can. =/
but i dont know if i can still T_T

I doubt it though, wich is horrigay.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Does NY even have my address or number? Well, whatever works... they'll probably fit in Grmo's anyways <_<.

Xelyst

-_-
lolololololololol random.. lazer lazer lazer sd.. wait... **** ...

edit: i forgot what the point of that was....

edit2: oh yah im coming.. with a tv n stuff.. =)

10moarhypez!

edit3: prolly another tv/cube (maybe)..

Sanu

Smash Champion
So yeah, I doubt Blunted is going to be coming XD.

He hasn't contacted anyone for housing or anything... and I read in the SFU thread that he's going there so yeah. Sucks ****!!

Grmo

Smash Champion
dont think im gonna make this in the end.
If i do, grmo is it cool if stay at your place tonight? if i come that'll be the only way i can. =/
but i dont know if i can still T_T

I doubt it though, wich is horrigay.
yeah, that would be fine. my parents know you anyway.
Does NY even have my address or number? Well, whatever works... they'll probably fit in Grmo's anyways <_<.
hags, i guess. i can redirect them to your house if there's a lot of igbogs
lolololololololol random.. lazer lazer lazer sd.. wait... **** ...

edit: i forgot what the point of that was....

edit2: oh yah im coming.. with a tv n stuff.. =)

10moarhypez!

edit3: prolly another tv/cube (maybe)..
ok cool
So yeah, I doubt Blunted is going to be coming XD.

He hasn't contacted anyone for housing or anything... and I read in the SFU thread that he's going there so yeah. Sucks ****!!
lol yeah, looks like it.
I think its Nightmare
you're a haghog

EDIT: my address is 120 falconer drive, unit 41. here's a map:

entrance there's a sign at x
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
x |
-----| |
-----| |
| |
| |

the sign says 41, so then you walk down the sidewalk and you'll see it

Grmo

Smash Champion
Oldie but a goodie (LOLTHEMESSUCK****): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAuqowo5vA4

Grmo, could you burn me a cd with all your OC Remix pl0x? :3
man, I love this song. I forgot about it. Anyway yeah, I'll do it tonight if I remember.
hyyypppppeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeee
wow, this is really good. hadn't heard it before.
ocremix is like that. I first heard it on Stepmania. man, it was hard. I think I only ever made it through once or something.
hypeeee

how come no one is making any call outs for mms or anything wow

i'll do some mms =) just for fun lol
I'll do one with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom