• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~SAUGA PRESENTS: STARFURRY 5~~ May 2nd. Mississauga, ON. Melee. Results up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
What's a Guelph

FYI everyone, Guelph is cool. It's better than Toronto. You'll notice immediately in that people do things like smile, hold doors open for you, and there are trees, and other things that make it not disgusting like Sauga. We should all move there.

Sanu

Smash Champion
I'M COMING TO THIS FOR SURE NOW

I need housings for Saturday night, and I need to know for sure where I'll be so that my ride can pick me up the next morning.
Grmo or I can house you.

--

Please note that I'll house anyone from ANY area if they can't make it to the tournament unless they get housing. Just let me know and I'll hook you up.

Housing List
-Vwins
-Kage
-Rochester, NY

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
koj i'm not going i'm done with smash bros but i do want to go to your fest bc i feel like ive gotten soooooo good and wanna stomp WNY one last time

Sanu

Smash Champion
koj i'm not going i'm done with smash bros but i do want to go to your fest bc i feel like ive gotten soooooo good and wanna stomp WNY one last time
Welcome, Sanuzi.
You last visited: Today at 11:37 AM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 30.
[Log Out]

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
What's a Guelph

FYI everyone, Guelph is cool. It's better than Toronto. You'll notice immediately in that people do things like smile, hold doors open for you, and there are trees, and other things that make it not disgusting like Sauga. We should all move there.
YESSSSS

That'd be so awesome =D have the whole smash community in one small city lol, biweeklies and weeklies would be SO easy to host etc... cheap community rooms to rent that offer lots of cake LOL or just basements lol

But no one would travel to here lol

Edit: But yes everyone in guelph is so nice lol, almost NO crimes happen at all lol

Edit again lol: grmo, ppl actually have asked me that tho, i think bernard once asked that at OiN

Santana

Smash Apprentice
So Friday night I need a GTA local, because I am going to find a place to get Bubble Tea and Chinese Food. Who is down? Bernard? I know you love my five minute drives.
Highway 7 and Leslie.

10 Bubble Tea places, modded cars, can't walk 10 steps without seeing a Chinese restaurant, and Street Fighter IV.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
I'm gonna be trying to get to this by driving myself, only cuz sylar wants to stay over night, but i'm quite sure i work early sunday lol

so ya grmo, go ahead and confirm sylar =D lol

Sanu

Smash Champion
Josh if Jack,Brian and I all make it down we don't NEED housing... but I would much rather stay.

Is there ne room?
Well, when are you coming? Saturday morning? Grmo seems to want people at his place though @_@... but I don't think he likes smashers in the basement or whatever so yeah.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Jack you suck get better you scrub.

Step it up.

Vwins play lots of friendlies with me, I swear I won't be an emo ***** this time :(

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
yo is everyone crashing at joshs place again, if so i think we all no wat that means

POWER RANGERS MONEY MATCH PART 2 SON!!!!!!!

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
lasers that are going pewpew, that's whats up. This **** looks so quiet, the SFU tournaments has more activity than this lol wtf?

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
Your spirit is weak! Needs more spirit!!! You need to say COME WITH YOUR PEACH, I'll **** it! =)
I couldn't stop laughing. Kage, you need to beat the Warrior spirit into those weaker with you with the mighty fist of kobe! And when you have a problem, unleash the ANSWER!

Guys, I am super excited for this. Oh man, screw school. I just want to head North now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom