• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~SAUGA PRESENTS: STARFURRY 5~~ May 2nd. Mississauga, ON. Melee. Results up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
Alright guys confirm Nightmare, Pwny, CHAINHOOK13, Jex, Pie, and CrackDad ...I think you already confirmed me and pwny but yeah just confirm those guys for now i'll try to get some more ppl to come.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
This should be cool. I don't imagine we'll get over 50 people signed up before the tournament, but 40 is possible.

BTW Vince/Bam: if you guys are gonna come, I'd like to ask one thing of you: this is the last tournament I'm going to host here, probably ever. It's an important event for me, so can you play your grand finals matches? I don't care if you split the pot, but I don't want losers finals to be the last.

Desh

Smash Ace
im not confirmed on the list.
ima come. one way or another. i shall attend this shiznat. >____>
and place top 7

how2smashbrothers

Smash Apprentice
Hey, how am I supposed to sign up for this exactly? A friend and I are planning to attend. I can bring a couple of setups too if needed actually.

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
I have gas money and i love canada.

TAKE ME!
We may end up having two cars from the states now then. So far people who have expressed interest, or are going to be forced to go:

KoJ
JesiahTEG
Gamestrapp
Hubble
Rob
TheManaLord
Foy

If we can get one or two more, than we can take two full cars to this thing and really represent hard core.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Hey, how am I supposed to sign up for this exactly? A friend and I are planning to attend. I can bring a couple of setups too if needed actually.
you just post your names and tell me that you're gonna come lol. That's all there is to it. Setups would be awesome; we're badly in need of them atm, but don't bring them if it'll be a big hassle.
We may end up having two cars from the states now then. So far people who have expressed interest, or are going to be forced to go:

KoJ
JesiahTEG
Gamestrapp
Hubble
Rob
TheManaLord
Foy

If we can get one or two more, than we can take two full cars to this thing and really represent hard core.
awesome. this is looking pretty good. I'll update the list.

idea

Smash Master
just come, quebec. you know you guys coming will generate more hype and greater attendance, right?

if i get my gamecube back in time, i'll bring that too. i have a gamecube as well as a wii, but my cousin's been borrowing it for a while. and not using it. =(

Desh

Smash Ace
probable/possible attendance from btown includes :
me, andy, wigi(?), goop, steve(?), zack(?), xelz/xavier(?) then theres nightmares bunch of noobs loool. :3

this would needs methods of transportation that i am unsure i can confirm.

Possible ways to get there:
wigi, parents, bussss.
bus will be a last resort -_-

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I really want to go to this but I can't $$$ is bleak, if KoJ had that fest it woulda been perfect (if canada didn't go)

lose lose for me

smash is done anyways before and after genesis, that's all that matters!

Sanu

Smash Champion
Josh, where you at. You usually can bring like 3 setups.
I probably will, lol... just note that I have a high school get together/reunion that day so I'm going to have to leave earlyish (around 6-7 PM).

I really want to go to this but I can't $$$ is bleak, if KoJ had that fest it woulda been perfect (if canada didn't go)

lose lose for me

Haha, you've changed... it's a shame. See you never again I guess? XD

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I'll be there + TV if i can get a ride (Hopefully Nightmare can give me one, I really don't wanna ask my brother). I refuse bring a setup because my Melee disk trips out sometime, and I would hate to have it mess up a match.

Grmo

Smash Champion

lose lose for me

can I put giant sweaty donkey balls in your face?

**** it nevermind, i'm not hosting anything else after this. stupid game >_>

last one. i'll tell you the secret now:

the venue...

is apparently

HAUNTED.

I found out a couple months ago. so now you all have to come.

There's actually one room that we can't open, and there's a sauna that I've been too afraid to open. When I was a kid, I felt terrified being downstairs and would always run out. I'm usually really skeptical about this stuff, but I'm not so much here. Zombies roam the paths at night. Lifeguards that have worked there in the past swear there's a ghost. I dunno if I believe them, but whatever. It's pretty cool.

so yeah, super selling point!

get more people now.

idea

Smash Master
There's actually one room that we can't open, and there's a sauna that I've been too afraid to open.
what do you mean "can't" open? is it locked and you don't have the key? or what <_<

and we should go see the sauna as a group, see if we get a creepy feeling or anything.

i must admit, i didn't feel any sort of presence at all when i took a crap downstairs at the last starfurry. and i know if i were a ghost that's exactly the time i'd pick to haunt people.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Yeah, I never get that feeling anymore. It was definitely there a few years ago though. I still feel pretty creeped out sometimes when I'm in there alone, though. I went there with Marco to check it out last week and I couldn't go down the stairs XD

I have an overactive imagination though. I like scaring myself by making myself afraid of some place. There's probably nothing there.

As for the room I can't open, I just...I dunno, I have the keys for stuff, but I don't know what all the keys are for. None of them fit in this one room, and it's the one I always had to run past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom