• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~SAUGA PRESENTS: STARFURRY 5~~ May 2nd. Mississauga, ON. Melee. Results up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
2000th Post

Good news for this tournament: the weather should be pretty nice. The forecast shows a trend of increasingly warm and sunny weather, with dark cloudy days put in here and there randomly, but yeah. If that day is nice, it'll be perfect for this.

Also: I'd really like to try and get people entered as fast as possible. Get this **** around to people you know and I don't. If you're coming, post it up so we can have this as well organized as possible. I'm actually going to edit the OP, so you might want to check up on it.

Desh

Smash Ace
wth, what are you talking about brampton transit for, its in sauga.
but yeah brampton transit is a *****. -.-
FEEL OUR PAIN.
3 HOURS (+) BUS'ING TO YOUR GUYS'S END OF GTA -.-

MisaMeka

Smash Apprentice
haha well you have to admit brampton is just as ****ty as sauga transit.. .which one is worse... thats still a toss up

idea

Smash Master
^is it at all convenient for you to pick me up? if so i call a spot. i could probably go to someone's house closer to you the night before if that'll help.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
LOL WHO'S MAKING FUN OF GUELPH??

No one in smash community knows about guelph >_> except maybe sylar haha
but no, the transit here is actually quite decent. the schedule is just stupidly off everyday, but otherwise it's not bad.

What's guelph transit gotta do with this anyways? xD

But yeah, Grmo sign me up, I'll be coming one way or another. Also, if all goes well I can bring two more Guelphites. But at the moment only I'm confirmed.

Santana

Smash Apprentice
^is it at all convenient for you to pick me up? if so i call a spot. i could probably go to someone's house closer to you the night before if that'll help.
Kyle, what happens is I go down Kennedy to 401 and pick up Ryan and whoever at Kennedy and Steeles cause then they're right on the way, no detours. See if you can make your way there, or even if you're at Sheppard/Kennedy that's still awesome. If not, we'll work something out.

Grmo

Smash Champion
BRING SETUPS.

I'll look through all the posts so far to check if I've missed things, but we'll still need more.

Also, I'm doing my best to advertise this tournament in other places, but please, if you know people who are coming, give me the names so I can put them on the list. If at all possible, get them to post here, because I don't want to go into the tournament thinking that there will only be 30 people coming. That will just be depressing.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
no way in heck hole im coming to this bleh

bernard bring afro chris to koj's house then i'll go bc i really wanna mm

idea

Smash Master
Kyle, what happens is I go down Kennedy to 401 and pick up Ryan and whoever at Kennedy and Steeles cause then they're right on the way, no detours. See if you can make your way there, or even if you're at Sheppard/Kennedy that's still awesome. If not, we'll work something out.
yeah, i can go to one of their houses the night before and go with them the next day. assuming that's okay with one of you two :bee:

BRING SETUPS.

I'll look through all the posts so far to check if I've missed things, but we'll still need more.

Also, I'm doing my best to advertise this tournament in other places, but please, if you know people who are coming, give me the names so I can put them on the list. If at all possible, get them to post here, because I don't want to go into the tournament thinking that there will only be 30 people coming. That will just be depressing.
wii, melee, power bars or extension cords if you want

theholycrow

Smash Rookie
I didn't know there were this many smash players in Mississauga. Unfortunately, I can't make it to the tournament, but I'm looking for people to play casuals with in the Streetsville/Meadowvale area. I live near Winston Churchill/Britannia. Is anyone else around there?

Santana

Smash Apprentice
Yea, that's a good idea (srsly no pun) Kyle.

@Grmo: I dunno if I mentioned it, but I'll bring Cube, Melee, TV. And I think I'm signed up twice?

Or there's another Santana :suess:

I.B

Smash Lord
i dunno if i'm coming to this guysssss.

i might come and leave early, iunno. theres a jam going on that day.

MisaMeka

Smash Apprentice
why is daivid snappin lol
David: btw sorry I couldnt make it yesterday, Nyla and I got stuck at the doctors =[. but I told ryan we coiuld try again for sometime this week ... thursday-friday maybe

Grmo

Smash Champion
no way in heck hole im coming to this bleh

bernard bring afro chris to koj's house then i'll go bc i really wanna mm
HAGS
yeah, i can go to one of their houses the night before and go with them the next day. assuming that's okay with one of you two :bee:

wii, melee, power bars or extension cords if you want
ok xool
Yea, that's a good idea (srsly no pun) Kyle.

@Grmo: I dunno if I mentioned it, but I'll bring Cube, Melee, TV. And I think I'm signed up twice?

Or there's another Santana :suess:
THERE'S A SANTA
confirm Pwny
k
Grmo tell me the next time you're coming to guelph =D

to be completely random, is your cousins' last name(s) Gibbons? i know ppl who look so much like you lol
ok

it's Forsythe lol

Grmo

Smash Champion
Be prepared for this to be canceled. I just got a notice from the venue saying that they were canceling our reservation because of aforementioned *******s. We're trying to sort it out, but it's extremely unlikely that this will happen.

Santana

Smash Apprentice
kage i wana play ur ganon again :D

grmo u gotta go chris brown the venue ppl then their wont be any problems
loooooooool

So, government *******s decided to come in early or something? I'd just go over there an yell at 'em and give 'em **** because they're being douche bags.

Grmo

Smash Champion
EEEEEEEEEE

Alright, it's been postponed until the following week. It's still on.

on that note, I really need to hear from people if you're coming. I don't care if you don't want to confirm yourself on the entrants list, just tell me if you're coming so I don't go emo because there are only 21 people coming.

Also, bring setups.

Be sure to thank my dad if you see him lol. This is still on thanks to some heroics on his part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom