• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~SAUGA PRESENTS: STARFURRY 5~~ May 2nd. Mississauga, ON. Melee. Results up

Status
Not open for further replies.

idea

Smash Master
i'm probably still going. i remember there being some other tournament/smashfest on may 2nd...but i'm not sure. maybe that was canceled? anyway. most likely still going. and still bringing a wii + melee.

any more details on what exactly is going on/what your dad did?

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
The venue management sucks. Details can be obtained by talking to me in person because I hate typing.

EDIT: I've changed the thing so you don't have to tell me if you're entering. Just tell me if you're coming and I'll put you on the list.

Desh

Smash Ace
it has a pool?
wait
why AFTER the tournament..
hmmmm
O_o
its a trap.
its going to turn into a transformer and engluf all of the entrants.
except desh.
apparently he tastes bad.
and stos.
he tastes like bad cheese.
or at least thats what chuck norris told me.
fruit cups.

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
I'll go wherever more people are just for the sole reason of getting the best (and much needed) practice. To the people doing housing, these are the people coming with me:

KoJ
JesiahTEG
Sam aka Gamestrapp
TheManaLord (but nobody likes him)

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
Alright, cool. Also, everyone can look forward to the amazing secret about the venue that I've hidden from you for the past years. I'll tell you after the tournament.
OMG a secret!!!! wat could it be, in this venue that i can see, can u help me guess this mystery.....

ur pro if u got that :D

edit: i strongly agree wit KOJ comments on themanalord

Santana

Smash Apprentice
Hawtness, some New Yorkers are coming.

For the secret, it's definitely something nasteh, because we're being told after the tournament.

*ponders*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom