• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Yay!

Yall need to help me with Lucario, I'm so freaking bad at that MU, I lost to st@uffy again this weekend =( We played a LOT of friendlies after though and I figured out a lot of general things that I think are really gonna help me.

I did beat h@vok though... fsmash is so freaking good. I'm feeling pretty confident with MK now :D

So we shall see.
Lost to Stauffy, eh?

Oli's pivot grab is super-effective against Lucario, bait us to land, pivot grab, and yeah.

Quixy

Smash Rookie
New Here

Hey,

I'm new to Smash Boards, and while my stay here I am looking forward to get involved and learn how to play Olimar. He has been my favorite since I got the game. I don't play often but hope to get on more. I am no where close to good as many people on here, but looking to get better. I was just wondering if I can play with one of you and can give me tips on what to do, and helpful information so I can start playing friendly's and maybe tourney's in the future.
Please If you have a chance contact me I am always looking for ways to get better and a match to learn from you guys.
I will leave my Contact info below this.
Wii Friend Code: 1160 - 9615 - 1296

Thank you in advance,
Quixy/Austin :)

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Moved to the social thread. The post is fine, just doesn't need its own thread, haha.

I may be able to try to help you sometime :) It'll have to be after MLG though lol. Taking a break from wifi until then. So sometime next week.

Also, welcome to the Olimar Boards :D

Dnyce

Smash Master
Moved to the social thread. The post is fine, just doesn't need its own thread, haha.

I may be able to try to help you sometime :) It'll have to be after MLG though lol. Taking a break from wifi until then. So sometime next week.

Also, welcome to the Olimar Boards :D
Wifi should help with the adjustment to the High Definition Televions.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
So far it looks like attendance is gonna be Me, Fino, Cook, L_Cancel, Rich Brown, Pyronic Star, and Today.

Can't wait :D

RichBrown

Smash Master
7 Olimars, holy ****

I only have pyronic's and fino's numbers, I need the rest of yours

and I'm too lazy to clean out my inbox

whatever you'll all find me lol

Jane

Smash Hero
i think its ******** that purps grab is less "reliable" than the rest of the pikmin.

THEYRE THE STRONGEST, BEEFIEST pikmin, shouldnt their grab hold them LONGER or something? -.-'

RichBrown

Smash Master
Olimar updates: Fino and I are in winners still, round 4. I beat mikeh@aze 2-0 :D

hilt lost to a marth, it was in round 3 I think

Logic lost to nick riddle round 2

L cancel had to play judge round 1 and lost, today lost in round 1, and I'm not sure about cook.

I'm playing Meep tomorrow. Send me all your positive energy everyone :D

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Well of course L got *****.
Who would expect Yoshi's Island to flip? XD

Pete278

Smash Lord
Yoshi's Island flipping is the worst part of the stage, always catches me off guard.

Seriously though, whoever was reporting that should be shot. Who mixes up the game and the stage when reporting for a live feed?

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Dammit, ninja'd by Jane. XD

BTW. Congrats on top sixteen, RichBrown!

~Amaterasu~

Smash Apprentice
Rich got 15, fino got 25th. It's all about the frosted flakes baby. Olimars about to suga' that milk up at mlg Raleigh. Good **** guys

edit: not good... GREAT!

Top Bottom