• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rocky 2009 - Hyper coverage on sale March 31

Who will win Brawl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Myst Walker

Smash Apprentice
@Myst: Are we allowed to sign up for Melty at Rocky or do we have to sign up on that site?
Should i sign up if i might not do it?
You can sign up at rocky on the day, this is mostly so I can get location seeding out of the way, and have an idea of how big a bracket i need to prepare beforehand.

There are confirmed prizes for the tourney, so start the hypee

Oh and...
Still needing a partner for melee/brawl!

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
oh ****, i copied and pasted what conor had in the convo and didnt fix the typo x_x. god im fantastic at making spelling errors, xD

going to fix that right now

Corpsecreate

Smash Lord
who are you

exc tells me your in TEC, you're one of the favourites to win brawl, but i never heard of you haha
Yeah I'm in TEC. Joined up back when Mario Kart DS was the game everyone played online, me and Exc faced eachother at 2am or so in the morning randomly on Wi-fi and we had some awesome races that lasted till like 5am. I checked up his name on the forums and joined up then alongside my brother. I had a few Time Trial world records for MKDS but I quit the game for a while and when I checked back a few months later, all my records had been beaten :(

After MKDS I spent most of my time on an online game (Anarchy Online) in which my character (Corpsecreate) was the highest ranked PvP character on all servers. I've played Brawl and mained Toon Link since I unlocked him in the Japanese version and have always been a gamer since as far back as I can remember.

You've probably never heard of me before because I haven't spent much time at all on the TEC forums, and the times that I did spend there I used a different name (Kidicarus / MRIWATA). It also doesn't help that I live in Perth :)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
TEC is certainly well represented in Smash:
- Attila
- Dekar
- CAOTIC
- Tak
- Redact
- Corpse
- Turtle

That is too much **** right thur

Nice N2C flyer

Afropony

Smash Lord
What is TEC? some kind of crew? I googled it and it said TEC was " to encounter christ." but I don't think that's what you're all talking about.

Something about MKDS?

Alzi

Smash Master
TEC is a clan.

You need to be pro at a certain game to get in. I use to know a few members from TEC who played mkwii and brawl with me ages ages ago and they were good. One of them told me to join the mkwii one but i said no i hate clans :p.

Splice

Smash Hero
You can sign up at rocky on the day, this is mostly so I can get location seeding out of the way, and have an idea of how big a bracket i need to prepare beforehand.

There are confirmed prizes for the tourney, so start the hypee

Oh and...
Still needing a partner for melee/brawl!
K well i'll sign up on the day. :p
I'll be your partner for Melee, I've teamed up with Jei in friendlies (srs bzns) and we've beaten Emily and X. Those are my credentials. :p

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Top 3 players in Brawl and Melee are now confirmed to advance into the final bracket.

This will require a re-jigging of the schedule which will effectively wipeout the scheduled lunch breaks. To remedy this, only half of the pools will be played at any one time, leaving the other half of the pools to have their breaks.

zApollo

Smash Ace
Just wanna say thanks to Metanova for signing me up to this tournament, I was too lazy to set up an account myself at that time xD

I hope to see you all there, 'twill be fun. I'd like to see EXC from TEC there! Looks big and scary, but a nice guy in general.

D0N

Smash Ace
If your having people run the pools in some sort of super organised fashion, I request that I play all my matches back-to-back. Its just what I prefer and it goes by fast that way.

And when will we money match CAO? I assume you would want all TVs to have tourney matches going to save time for pools, especaily now that top 3 make it out. Maybe during crews?

Amaterasu i'll MM you for 5-10$ best of 5.

Same for Corpsecreate.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
$10 MM D0N, best of 5, deal? Around crews time sounds good, otherwise on Thursday or Friday before the tourney.

I also invite anyone whose never played me before OOS to MM me in Brawl.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
***UPDATED***

Schedule

Here is the Tournament Schedule:
http://www.couchwarriors.org/bam/schedule.php

OFFICIAL UPDATED SMASH SCHEDULE:
Saturday
Registration/Check-In: 9.30am
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Teams: 10am - 3pm
Super Smash Bros. Melee Singles: 3pm - 8pm
Brawl Victoria vs. New South Wales: 8pm - 9pm
Melee Victoria vs. Australian All-Stars: 9pm - 10pm

Sunday
Dodgeball: 9.30am - 10.30am
Super Smash Bros. Melee Teams: 10.30am - 2pm
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Singles: 2pm - 10pm

And here other organized events in Rocky Season:
OCTOBER 8 - SMASHFEST AT N2C, 6PM START, late night finish time
OCTOBER 9 - SMASHFEST AT NC2, 6PM START, late night finish time

D0N

Smash Ace
Sure thing Splice.

I guess ill do what CAO did and also invite anyone whose never played me before to MM me in Brawl... which is like anyone not in NSW and tibs

S.D

Smash Master
Sure thing Splice.

I guess ill do what CAO did and also invite anyone whose never played me before to MM me in Brawl... which is like anyone not in NSW and tibs
You know DON I've still never played you in singles XD

I might MM some people in melee - Melb/QLD plox

D0N

Smash Ace
You know DON I've still never played you in singles XD

I might MM some people in melee - Melb/QLD plox
I'm really not sure how that's happened. The idea is so rediculous it just feels like we have played lol.

Hotdog I offered you a MM awhile back and you never answered. MM 5-10$ best of 5?

Splice

Smash Hero
I'll MM you Hotdogs. $5?

Im only 14, and thats all the money i have left over from the 50 im supposed to limit for myself to at Rocky. From now on all MM's with me are $2.

Zero

Smash Hero
$10 MM D0N, best of 5, deal? Around crews time sounds good, otherwise on Thursday or Friday before the tourney.

I also invite anyone whose never played me before OOS to MM me in Brawl.
I'll MM you. Also I have an open challenge to MM any MK for a best of 3 set on Rainbow Cruise.

Vermy

Smash Champion
I bought HD component cables for my wii today. Now y'all get to play on a sexy sexy screen with no lag.

Y'all are welcome. =D
I request a statue be erected (lol) in my honor. It must be of a growlithe in my image. Piercings, top hat, tie and all.
if this is not possible, then a large bag of Skittles will suffice.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Really Don? o_O I never saw it haha, my bad, I guess this thread grows to quick... But you're on

Atyeo: You're on too

Splice: You too.

So I have Don, Atyeo and Splice, anyone else?

Edit: Also, who wanted to team with me again?

Top Bottom