• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: The Big House 2 feat. Mango, Hungrybox, KirbyKaze!

darkatma

Smash Hero
James, I'm teaming with Blitzbolt, sowwy!

I know you're good at teams though, getting 5th at Apex isn't easy :p
We'll do it next time, I'm just visiting the MW to have a good time, and teaming with my homie makes it more chill for me :D

Anyways we should get some friendlies in/hang out/whatever =]

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Squared and Joshu are both laming out on me, so I'm not sure I'll be making it. Shrug.

Plus Project M is full now. Oh well. :(
Let us know if anything changes! I know you're busy with MBA stuff, too. Maybe next year?

Looking for housing and a teammate for this.
I play Sheik in teams; eye have some experience teaming with peach.
Free housing for anyone not flying in will be extremely unlikely. I recommend getting a hotel room and splitting it with 4-5 others, especially since you (and any of the other East MI guys) would only need to stay one night there. Look in the OP for details.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
What about housing for MDVA peeps
xD

We might be planning on getting a hotel room anyway unless someone has room for a car :3

ORLY

Smash Master
no more ikes!

god damnit, no more ikes

i will bowser every ike in the FACE

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Who's in charge of the PM ruleset? It still says TBA. Are we using the FC Legacy rules?
Thanks for reminding me. I'll write up a ruleset and send it over to Rob early next week. We will not be using the FC ruleset.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Looking at the pre-reg list there's no one that has earned a ban from the PMBR, so it shouldn't be a problem. I'd have brought it up with Rob if it was.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
4 more till the 100 mark is shattered.

Get ready to pop dem bottles.
Surprisingly, I think this will be just the fourth 100+ tourney this year.

We've had some heartbreaking close calls: Northwest Manifest = 90 entrants, Zenith = 92 entrants, Rule 6 = 92 entrants

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
The 5th, actually

APEX 2012
Wintergamesfest 2012
Smasher's Reunion
Melee-FC 10R
Big House 2

Hopefully Kings of Cali will break 100, and I'm sure RoM will, so we'll end with 7. Thats pretty good cause we've had a lot of 80+ tournies (Zenith, Manifest, SMYM, Impulse, Japan's Sunrise tournament). If a few things went our way, we could have had double digits this year.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
The 5th, actually

APEX 2012
Wintergamesfest 2012
Smasher's Reunion
Melee-FC 10R
Big House 2

Hopefully Kings of Cali will break 100, and I'm sure RoM will, so we'll end with 7. Thats pretty good cause we've had a lot of 80+ tournies (Zenith, Manifest, SMYM, Impulse, Japan's Sunrise tournament). If a few things went our way, we could have had double digits this year.
Oh yeah, I completely forgot about Winter Game Fest. Normally I might give it an asterisk since it was free entry with sponsors, but since it blew away the 100+ number (wasn't it like 150?), that's probably not necessary lol.

ORLY

Smash Master
you said it, rat

p:m's gonna be hype

melee too, but deymn

EDIT: also, i guess two people are supposedly teaming with mango? DoH and SFAT must duel to the death.

kalindih

Smash Cadet
yo im about to register but before i do does anyone want to team in melee?

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Hey there fellas :)

I'm looking to come to this and do some commentary, play some friendlies, and have a GOOD OLD TIME. Looks like I'll be flying into Bishop airport on Thursday night, so if anybody's able to house me for the duration of the event, please let me know.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
WHOA WHOA WHOA don't fly into Bishop (I hadn't even heard of that airport until just now when I looked it up), fly into DTW instead. Much closer to where the Smashers live, twice as close to Ann Arbor, and has a cheap transportation option to Ann Arbor in case nobody can pick you up.

ORLY

Smash Master
wobbles, i'd like to play some friendlies with you

i didn't bother to ask at FC; you seemed like you were in a i-hate-melee mood

Scythe

Smash Master
Hey there fellas :)

I'm looking to come to this and do some commentary, play some friendlies, and have a GOOD OLD TIME. Looks like I'll be flying into Bishop airport on Thursday night, so if anybody's able to house me for the duration of the event, please let me know.
could there be a second iteration of... FFA CREWS?!

Top Bottom