• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: The Big House 2 feat. Mango, Hungrybox, KirbyKaze!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Btw Vudujin, are you teaming with Renth or are you actually teaming with a Level 9 Luigi? If the latter, you'll have to pay an additional $10 to cover the other half of doubles, lol.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
For all out-of-region attendees flying in:

If you are flying into this tourney and want free housing, you need to book your flights asap, then contact me with your flight itinerary by the end of next week (around Sep 15th) so I have enough time to make final housing arrangements with the locals here.

If you can't book your flight by Sep 15th, you're obviously still welcome to fly in and attend, but I wouldn't be able to guarantee you free housing on such short notice. You'd probably just have to take a cab between the airport and hotel, then get in on a carpool to the venue from there.

Remember: it's best to arrive before 8:00pm Friday 10/5, and depart after 9:00pm Sunday 10/7

---

For all attendees driving in:

Now would be a good time to book your hotel rooms. Prices at the two local Red Roof Inns (links in the OP) have each gone up by about $5 since I last checked in August.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
For all out-of-region attendees flying in:

If you are flying into this tourney and want free housing, you need to book your flights asap, then contact me with your flight itinerary by the end of next week (around Sep 15th) so I have enough time to make final housing arrangements with the locals here.

If you can't book your flight by Sep 15th, you're obviously still welcome to fly in and attend, but I wouldn't be able to guarantee you free housing on such short notice. You'd probably just have to take a cab between the airport and hotel, then get in on a carpool to the venue from there.

Remember: it's best to arrive before 8:00pm Friday 10/5, and depart after 9:00pm Sunday 10/7

---

For all attendees driving in:

Now would be a good time to book your hotel rooms. Prices at the two local Red Roof Inns (links in the OP) have each gone up by about $5 since I last checked in August.
Ah right, Sung and I still have to give you our itinerary. I'll message you it when I get home (@ work right now)

Really hyped for this :)

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Well, I'm officially not going. My parents have both voiced strong opposition to me going and quite frankly I don't think I could go a week without my license, much less the 6+ months that would likely occur if my parents found out I snuck out to go anyway. Given they now know the date and time I would be going (looking back I probably should have used a proxy date) I don't think that I can pull this off without risking being grounded on the same scale as Chillin.

:phone:
Keep asking them

Worked for me back when I needed parental approval to travel

Tell them you can get other smashers to thoroughly explain why this trip is safe/fine. They probably won't wanna hear it but it'll make them a little more reassured that you're so confident about this, and it'll make it a little easier for them to cave and say yes

Don't give up!

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
might be coming with Canada,
lol i hope you do, im gonna 4 stock the **** out of you in this game. dont think i forgot you **** talking me after i lost to dart that one time, god ur so ****ing bad at this game im gonna **** on you. i dont wanna hear any johns, just take ur *** beating like a ****ing man you ******

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
Well, I'm officially not going. My parents have both voiced strong opposition to me going and quite frankly I don't think I could go a week without my license, much less the 6+ months that would likely occur if my parents found out I snuck out to go anyway. Given they now know the date and time I would be going (looking back I probably should have used a proxy date) I don't think that I can pull this off without risking being grounded on the same scale as Chillin.

Never give up. Trust your instincts!

sauc3

Smash Lord
lol i hope you do, im gonna 4 stock the **** out of you in this game. dont think i forgot you **** talking me after i lost to dart that one time, god ur so ****ing bad at this game im gonna **** on you. i dont wanna hear any johns, just take ur *** beating like a ****ing man you ******
hi trail, im looking forward to our match

SKEET SHADY

Smash Journeyman
roy lets do the same thing but at a bar in ann arbor so i can say the exact same thing to you after i show you how its done

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
i want to go, but i don't think I'm good enough. I could go to just learn stuff though
You should definitely go, for the learning experience, AND for the overall first tournament experience. This is going to be a huge event, and a lot of top players will be there, so it would be a great first tournament experience for you.

sauc3

Smash Lord
just so you know trail, i have no intentions of backing out of our mm or pride match or w/e it is, but I'm not 100% confirmed yet, i have to wait on other people to confirm first and make sure the best players from canada have a ride, assuming all goes well, looking forward to you proving me wrong (hopefully :p)

Blitzbolt_

Smash Cadet
Yo, who wants a teammate? I'm still looking for one. About me:

Pros: I'm skilled with my fingers. ;)
Cons: I can't trash talk (I guess you could say I'm not very skilled with my mouth...)

Also, I use fox in doubles.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
just so you know trail, i have no intentions of backing out of our mm or pride match or w/e it is, but I'm not 100% confirmed yet, i have to wait on other people to confirm first and make sure the best players from canada have a ride, assuming all goes well, looking forward to you proving me wrong (hopefully :p)
aint no doubt bout it, im gonna roll on you, then prob. hand you a beer kuz i dont hold no grudges. MIDWEST BEST IN DA BUSINESS PS WE GOT DIKS LIKE JESUS

Top Bottom