• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: The Big House 2 feat. Mango, Hungrybox, KirbyKaze!

Chroma

Smash Apprentice
Kels normally does bad if he has to travel, I have no ****ing idea why. It doesn't matter the caliber of players either, it's just a thing for him.

As for PC Chris, he indeed did four stock him, but that crew battle was done bc after hours of no power at Vro's house we got hooked up with a power converter and hooked up a set-up to John!'s car right after Kels just played HOURS of basketball. If they were to play now seriously, Kels would probably win.
Kerry Travolta Cusack Kennedy Tolkien Locke Lennon Malkovitch Wayne

-battlecow on youtube

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Wobbles is amazing at commentating. During Day1 Losers Semi-Finals for Doubles Bracket I got on the mic very tired and mentally drained. For those listening I was really chiming in every 15 seconds and it wasn't nearly as informative as I was earlier in Day1 & Day2.

Wobbles carried us through the match, and when I thanked him for it he told me he noticed how tired I was and did his best to pick up the slack.

I also got to know him a lot through housing him and spending nearly 10 hours in a car with him. Great guy. 10/10 would house again.

We talked a ton about psychology, too. I hope that I'll be able to develop my understanding of the human brain and mentality to the level of articulation he is at.
Read his blog and learn from it. http://compete-complete.blogspot.com/

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
From what I heard from sitting near him, he was doing an excellent job. A little bummed I didn't get to hop on as intended, but I think it was for the better.

Can't wait for the results thread.

Top Bottom