• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: The Big House 2 feat. Mango, Hungrybox, KirbyKaze!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
will there be teams pools, or a straight bracket?
Straight bracket for doubles. We don't have time to do doubles pools on top of everything else. The decision awhile ago was basically to maximize the singles tourney experience, which is most likely gonna be two rounds of pools into bracket.

Finally registered for this.

I CAN FINALLY BE REUNITED WITH MY SETUP. D:
I'd send a PM to Duck to remind him, he's the one who has it.

Where do I sign up?

:phone:
www.umsmash.com

strawhats

Smash Master
someone please make sure to record friendlies b/w. Fly and Wobbles this time...they were at a tourney in Socal/AZ?( I think) this year and their tournament set wasn't recorded.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
We have about an hour in the schedule for exhibition matches. I'll make sure to get a Fly vs Wobbles set in there, as well as the infamous Ganon challenge featuring Kage.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Send me a PM when you have a confirmed teammate. You have until tourney day to change your mind, because we'll re-confirm it during check-in.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I just did a preliminary rough draft of singles pools, it's looking STACKED as hell! So many great matchups.

Skyson

Smash Ace
Okay soooo, I registered and it charged my account, but I'm not on the attendance list apparently.

problems wut.

O_o

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
It's because you're an unverified customer according to PayPal.

"The Payment Review may take up to 24 hours. When we've completed the review, we'll either clear or cancel the payment. If the payment clears: You may proceed to process the order. To know if your item is covered, check the 'Seller Protection' section of the 'Transaction Details' page and ensure that it states 'Eligible'."

So far nobody has failed to clear the payment, so you should be on the list in 24 hours or so.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Registered.

Wobbles, you aren't playing singles? I don't see you on the attendance list. :(
That's because I shall not be entering.

I'd just end up quitting so I could commentate the hype parts of the bracket ;P Won't work if I'm IN it.

ORLY

Smash Master
does anyone know if weon-x is coming?

i've waited a good long time for my revenge

Nintendude

Smash Hero
someone please make sure to record friendlies b/w. Fly and Wobbles this time...they were at a tourney in Socal/AZ?( I think) this year and their tournament set wasn't recorded.
I think we also need to record a Wobbles / Fly / Trail / me free for all. People could play GUESS WHOSE NANA BELONGS TO WHO

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
You should enter Wobbles :C
Very likely not happening. I MAY change my mind, but I'd really like for the emphasis to be on casting and improving my skills in that arena. If you want to play me, just come tap me on the shoulder :D

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Deadline to register if you want your name to be on the t-shirt is 9/20! Apparently I need to give the t-shirt company a two-week window to produce them.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
That's because I shall not be entering.

I'd just end up quitting so I could commentate the hype parts of the bracket ;P Won't work if I'm IN it.
Mannn, you likely have better commentary than anyone else in attendance, but I don't think anyone would say they'd rather have your commentary over your matches. Not sure what the other incentive to not compete is, but I can completely relate to not enjoying the pressure of the tournament/others expectations or most importantly your own expectations.

I hope you change your mind, but if not I'll definitely be seeking you out for some friendlies. They're more enjoyable then tournament anyway.

15 spots left? hurry the **** up if you haven't registered people
? Not sure where you got this number Mark lol. Melee singles is at 101, should be 27 more spots at this moment.

People missing from registration include Dr. Peepee & Mango. PP?! You were the chosen one!
The champ is here. You're all ****ed
Yooo this isn't a local shady.

lol let's play this weekend, saturday morning.

ORLY

Smash Master
that's a shame

i was lookin' forward to playing some friendlies with you, PP

ain't no falco practice like dat NC falco

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I registered early to get the shirit.
What else do I have to do?
I want "Sweet" on mine.
Oh, it won't be like a personalized jersey or anything. I'm just listing every attendee's name on the back of the shirt. Pound 4 did this a couple years ago and I thought it was a great idea.

is there any other way to pay besides paypal?
You don't need to have PayPal, just pay through a credit card. There are two options when you get to the payment page of registration.

ORLY

Smash Master
but imagine personalized jerseys!

hoooooo man

EDIT: i'd probably swap mine with SFAT anyway, lol

Top Bottom