• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I remember when Ally didn't talk

Though this new trash talkin' Ally is pretty funny lol. He be trollin' this place up.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I remember when Ally didn't talk

Though this new trash talkin' Ally is pretty funny lol. He be trollin' this place up.
The douchebagness rubs off on everyone eventually.

I'm heading up to try and meet up with DJ Nintendo sometime today. I'm mad as hell because I don't have a controller to bring to this. Does anyone have a working controller I could use for this??? I can't played some Friendlies against UltimaScout and I eventually dished out some **** but I also ***** myself in SD's.....god****. Of all times to lose my god**** controller.......****!!! *Rages out of the room*

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Heyyyy sooo I found out I'll be able to stay Sat into Sunday. Does anyone have any extra space in their hotel rooms for me? :o plzzzzz
Was gonna offer you a spot in our room, but I just read you got your own lol see you there! :)

ALEX YOU BETTER COME TOO

Team Four Star?
**** I didn't know they played smash

Ten points for getting the reference
TeamFourStar is awful. They had like one good ep, and the rest of their **** is tired and predictable and not funny. Their eps are like 10 minutes long and I laugh maybe 2 or 3 times out of the whole thing -_- they have potential though

I'm gonna sleep like a rock at DJNs tonight. @________@
LOL I didn't realize you were also staying at DJN's. Let's get a bunch of friendlies in. But dear god I really need sleep tonight...

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
The other night, between the span of 3:45am and 5:15am I watched the entire first season of DBZ Abridged. It was ****ing hilarious.

Also sure I'm down for friendlies, but I am warning you I'll be ridiculously tired. Ended up going out at like 4am or something which resulted in an all nighter. @_@ Though I might pass out on the drive up and gain like 2 hours of sleep.

Also I'm getting a haircut soon.
What if I got a buzzcut with the letters R, O, and M cut out on the back of my head? LOL
Just kidding, but it would be awesome.

xyt

Smash Lord
Hello people : P
I won't be able to stay for both days but I'll be there tomorrow for friendlies/MMs [$1~$5]
look for a tall Asian Sheik player if you're interested :p

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
So far nobody has answered. I'm sensing about 60 no's and 5 **** you spam's....what is it.
I can possibly get you a controller cause im goin to my friend's house after school nd ill take it from him i got u =D. You need it for RoM right cause im not gonna be a DJ's.

White_Mike

Smash Lord
I wanna make some friends at this **** so feel free to say hi to the cute *** white guy with the big *** camera.

(I don't want anyone telling me I look like Edward ****ing Cullen at this either.)

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
2 days ago, i was wrestling this kid and he head butted me by accident, in my eye

and i kinda sorta have a black eye, even tho its more red then black

soo ill probably be the only one, with the black eye

get@me if you had a MM with me, itll be recorded

those people are
Falcon Dittos $1
Spam_Arrows
Teczero
The Irish Mafia
Reno
Darc
Thumbs
Toasty
CanISmash

Falcon vs w/e $1
Sox
Tag$
Matt.Zeb

Falcon vs Ganon $1
Tipman
Kage

Falcon vs ness $2
Toasty

Falcon vs peach $5
The Irish Mafia

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
2 days ago, i was wrestling this kid and he head butted me by accident, in my eye

and i kinda sorta have a black eye, even tho its more red then black

soo ill probably be the only one, with the black eye

get@me if you had a MM with me, itll be recorded

those people are
Falcon Dittos $1
Spam_Arrows
Teczero
The Irish Mafia
Reno
Darc
Thumbs
Toasty
CanISmash

Falcon vs w/e $1
Sox
Tag$
Matt.Zeb

Falcon vs Ganon $1
Tipman
Kage

Falcon vs ness $2
Toasty

Falcon vs peach $5
The Irish Mafia
P.C. JONA im down for $1 MM Falcon ditto =]

JPOBS

Smash Hero
the funny thing is cactuar could probsbly actually win this if he didnt sandbag.

but having m2k/mango not present makes me very excited, everythings up in the air now

Hax

Smash Champion
this tourney is gonna be interesting as ****. no lie this is kindof the special olympics considering there's no m2k/mango but it'll be interesting to see who the best of the semi-pros are.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well, guess I'll head out soon. Milos, I'll text you when I have everyone together and start to leave.

Good luck everyone! I know this tournament will be ****!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom