• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
hahaha I mean yeah we're totally taking pictures but I doubt they'd be safe to post anywhere XD Out of like 300 there will probably 4 decent ones we can show people haha

All I know is: I'm getting some goddammn bed space in my one of the hotel rooms.
First part: God yes. I'll bring a camera too.

Second part: Me and Roman want a room key asap if that's cool. Showering and such will be hard at DJNs :laugh:

unknown522

Some guy
Since both M2K and Mango aren't going apparently, my 10 prediction is:

1. M2K
2. Jiggs player A
3. Falco player
4. Jman
5. Vwins
5. Jiggs player B
7. Falcon player A
7. Kage
9. KK
9. RaynEX
9. Cactuar
9. Falcon player B

I know what I said

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
So, I'm talking to Alex Strife and he isn't able to go.
He has no ride.

He's housing people.
He is HOUSING PEOPLE.
And they can't give him a ride because they have no room.

****. Somebody step it up and help this dude out.

Alright so. If my car can get this dude UP to the venue, can somebody be a champ and bring him back? We can only bring him up Saturday, but **** it's worth it to go to this for at least one day.
Seriously be a ****ing champ and help out a smasher in need.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
nah i dont wanna bother you guys its all good i need to be back sat night to my place so idk XD

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I wanna but I mean with so many factors I cannot do much and I cannot go sunday :(

least I can do is be the NYC leader and help out with housing

Banks

Smash Hero
Well at least this way there a bunch more people that have a chance of getting to grand finals. and no one will know the final outcome so if anything there will be equal hype if not...MORE

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Heyyyy sooo I found out I'll be able to stay Sat into Sunday. Does anyone have any extra space in their hotel rooms for me? :o plzzzzz

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Man this is not cool......

Hopefully there will still be a lot of hype.
What mango said.

Other people in finals is going to be really interesting. It would normally end up being m2k/mango.

Mango and m2k not going is like letting other players just duke it out and show their **** off instead of getting ***** by them. It's going to be amazing.

otg

Smash Master
Alex, if a spot opens in my car (and theres a 50/50 it will) then I got you on a ride for saturday if you can get to the New Ro train station. I got you on a ride home too cause I dont think I'm going to end up going to the SCS thing or w'e its called. It's the least I could do.

Oh, there is an * though, which is I'm probably smoking bogies in my car.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
The favorites for first and second not going kinda makes things more interesting results wise. I guess some ppl think that "we all wanna see m2k vs. mango" but its w/e. I like seeing more obscure player matchups and the 2 not being at rom will not necessarily be better but not necessarily worse either. We still have a huge cast of "popular/wellknown/high level players"

can't wait.

Banks

Smash Hero
well we have darc on our team, i couldnt say for sure who the others would be because everyone has diff names. but me and prog and idk who else

also unknown522, do you want to do the sheik vs falco mm we were going to do a long time ago

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Yo hungrybox, let's make the most intense grand finals since Genesis

My turnips vs your back air

HYPE

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Heyyyy sooo I found out I'll be able to stay Sat into Sunday. Does anyone have any extra space in their hotel rooms for me? :o plzzzzz
Re-posting in case since this thread is moving fast.

I may just wind up getting my own room.

Ben-Teezee

Smash Apprentice
Re-posting in case since this thread is moving fast.

ALSO, I'm sure this was answered before but...how far is the hotel from the venue? I may just wind up getting my own room.
its practically across the street, its like 2 blocks tops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom