• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
Any chance I could get in on that? Myself and up to 2 others are going to need a room to split with others.
Would you be up for splitting a room with me and Spife? Don't know if Sai is going, but 5 people sounds about right. (idk about those 9 person rooms, is the saved money worth not being able to breathe?)

Nakamaru

Smash Master
M2K was riding with me and we were gonna be in NYC friday night. then something happened and i got a text last night saying he was mysteriously not coming.

He had a ride. He just didn't take it. His loss.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
M2K was riding with me and we were gonna be in NYC friday night. then something happened and i got a text last night saying he was mysteriously not coming.

He had a ride. He just didn't take it. His loss.
LOLZ good job m2k being a social inept twit.
I'm more laughing at both of you for not even knowing his real reasons dummies.

Spife

Smash Master
DOES ANYONE WANT TO SPLIT A HOTEL ROOM WITH ME AND PROJECKT? :D

and Shiz....is unconfirmed

Sup?
Kyu and I don't have housing and I think the other two we're coming down with (omni and shadow ball) don't have housing either, that's a 6 person orgy sooooo get at me.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Yeah me and HBox need someone to split a room with.

Saturday for SURE we need a split, Friday night would be really helpful as well.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
No Mango or M2K? I guess this tournament will be for finding out who's the 4th best then.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
im not lying!!!

tickets were 260 then i went 2 get the card

and tickets went up 2 500

FUKKK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom