• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milos

Smash Lord
Yeah I better get compensated for that toll if I have to make multiple trips.
oh absolutely. the toll is 8 dollars so everyone who doesnt have a ride already MUST throw down 3 dollars apiece to get to the venue. that'll give you 4 extra dollars for gas

i dont mean to be a ****. not everyone will have to do 2 trips, we'll work it out the night before.

does this mean you're staying at my house now? or mogwai's still.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Well Mogwai's is pretty packed and I guess you guys could use the extra wheels, and I am driving with Cactus so I am probably staying with you if the invite still stands.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Hey, are there any tournaments in Tristate the weekend after RoM? I'm staying the week in NY with my aunt and don't want to go home early if there's another tournament.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Thanksgiving weekend might be dead for tournies. I will be at a wedding.

Also, according to facebook, Vanz's birthday is saturday. Everybody makes sure to give him birthday punches.

Milos

Smash Lord
pakman of course the offer still stands but only if it's just you two cause my capacity keeps getting pushed. however you're in the clear cause i was prepared to have you stay from the start

and also if you have spots in your car anyway, 2 trips may be rendered useless

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
So hbox and project from florida just lost their housing for saturday night. Would all of toasty's peeps in the non mango rooms be willing to cram one extra person? (10 per room). It would make the hotel be like $1 cheaper XD

kidd69

Smash Cadet
so i found my Nintendo 64 and controllers but i think i left smash 64 at my friends house but I SHALL FIND IT!!!!

MaNg0

Smash Hero
alright so i havent bought my ticket cause im lazy

and i dont have a card 2 purchase it..

so who wants 2 buy my ticket and ill pay them the second i c them

NE ONE?!?!?!?

dudutsai

Smash Lord
I still haven't bought my ticket either, so depending on how the bus situation goes tomorrow, I may not be there.

LLDL

Smash Hero
omg omg omg i just had some snifles, I CANNOT be sick for ROM 2. HELP, WHAT MEDECINE SHOULD I TAKE NAO?!

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
a door fee? lol

anywayyy

JesiahTEG How many people are in your car? if you can fit like 2 or 3 more in the morning on the way there, then we're set.
I have room for three additional people to and back from the venue. Hopefully that is enough. I like how Jesse answered though, like it's his van or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom