• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
does anyone from md/va want or need a lift with me & DoH to this? except we're only staying for saturday. leme know!

a nub

Smash Ace
also.... if i see any brawl discs at this tourney.. i've been eating strictly chipotle this entire week... i will taking a massive f*cking hax combo burrito sh*t all over it and the person who brought it
I should dig mine up just to see this, it's not like barlw's good for much else lol

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I like how Ally posted after I made a bad post about Brawl LOL

Don't hurt me allyyyyy

I play brawl toooo

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
m2k i don't think what ur asking can be done simply because 90% of the people wouldn't come D1 if they were auto-bracket D2

also.... if i see any brawl discs at this tourney.. i've been eating strictly chipotle this entire week... i will taking a massive f*cking hax combo burrito sh*t all over it and the person who brought it
Not just one but TWO 15 year old falcon players sh*ting on your brawl disk. Do you really want that? Better leave that barlw at home.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Is there any way to program a camera to not be able to turn on/have a battery/memory card inserted at a certain time........you know...like Saturday night?

XDXDXD

also - looks like my sister and aunts will be taking me to Atlantic City on friday night straight from the airport so I can scrape some fools in Texas Hold'em =D

mmmmz I might be able to afford more MMs than I thought ^_^

lemme know if I forgot any:

VaNz - Ness Ditto - $2
Tipman - Ness Vs. Ganon - $3
Skler - Ness Vs. Link - $3
Jona - Falcon Ditto - $1
Jona - Ness Vs. Falcon - $1
Darc - Falcon Ditto - $1
Tag - Ness vs. anything-but-Sheik - $2?
Tag - Pika Vs. Falcon - $1
Thumbs: Nachos Vs. White Castle ^_^
N64 - Ness Vs. Pika - $2
Eggm - Ness Vs. Yoshi - $2

Banks

Smash Hero
why would you want to program a camera to NOT be able to turn on...

also, as for mm's: sheik vs falcon? or sheik vs ness!!!!....jk about that one

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Toasty, watch out. Eggm's yoshi is beast.

also, can't wait for this ****. Pretty much all of EC Canada is coming to this. Bam, pkm, vwins, kage, myself, unknown522, KK, europhoria, etc

Expect full Canadia rep at this

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Sorry, I was just really bored. I don't bash brawl much these days. There's no point in doing it.
only bashing that should be done is Cena bashing...though cena is a great person its just fun to hate on him XD

Thanks for being honest...this is a melee tournament wtf is brawl being mentioned...guess someone likes to be a twit.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
i love how i need to talk to you and darc and NEITHER of you are on XD

,my tournament is DEC 5th and I got M2K and vidjo to go so i wanted to st up ish wiht u guys lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom