• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yo scar u gonna wear that monkey suit son.

And m2k how r u gonna get in the bracket with pools day 1?

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I just checked and the nearest Chipotle is like 8 miles away.

Eggm, you might need to pregame some burritos or your power level might lower.

Divinokage

Smash Legend

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Why don't we skip the formality of pools all together and just have everyone give the top players money?

Alukard

Smash Hero
m2k ... u must have missed my post about how i think smashers are treated like children in the first place ...

so the answer is NO u may not come randomly the second day and expect to just be in brackets ... the reason is this ...

if u would have been on top of ur **** from the get go u would be able to attend fully ... and as u already see how people were reacting to ur obviously stupid request ... i would have to bring enough candy for the class if u get wat i'm saying

as for time restraints ... if people let me help them by listening and playing ur pools and stuff of the sort ... everything will be perfect ... i have people for every job possible ... honestly the reason i didn't have an online registration is because i didn't know how to do it -___-

either way this makes RoM2 have the old school tourney feeling to it tho right =]

please people just do as ur told and then the friendlies/money matches can be done after the original schedule ^_^

Hax

Smash Champion
m2k i don't think what ur asking can be done simply because 90% of the people wouldn't come D1 if they were auto-bracket D2

also.... if i see any brawl discs at this tourney.. i've been eating strictly chipotle this entire week... i will taking a massive f*cking hax combo burrito sh*t all over it and the person who brought it

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
m2k i don't think what ur asking can be done simply because 90% of the people wouldn't come D1 if they were auto-bracket D2

also.... if i see/smell/hear/feel/taste a brawl disc at this tourney.. i've been eating strictly chipotle this entire week... i will taking a massive f*cking hax combo burrito sh*t all over it and the person who brought it
Will you have Brawl at this? If so I might attend this one Sat. TY Hax much love.

Your dear,
-Ally

Divinokage

Smash Legend

also.... if i see/smell/hear/feel/taste a brawl disc at this tourney.. i've been eating strictly chipotle this entire week... i will taking a massive f*cking hax combo burrito sh*t all over it and the person who brought it
Sure I'll bring brawl too. I want to see this lol.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
alukard you should waive the venue fee for broke out-of-state college onlyattending1day spectators as myself who should be treated like a kid pretty please >_>

Alukard

Smash Hero
i hope we have another super beast hype feature match ... i can't wait to talk smack lmfaoooo

unknown522

Some guy
1 car of Toronto players need housing!

5 people: Sanuzi, RaynEX, KirbyKaze, Europhoria, and myself.

If anyone can let us know if they have space for 5 people, that'd be appreciated.

My AIM is: runknown522, but it'd be preferred if you post on the boards, or PM one of us.

Sorry for late notice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom