• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
You're going to have to play me for this title. Marth ditto MM. $5.00? also, teach me pkmn :D

Not that the ditto proves anything as I'm SURE your Marth is better than mine. But I believe I can win.

:colorful:

ChivalRuse - yo, i FAIL at youtube.
Haha you're the man, we'll play although I don't even know if I'm going to be able to make it 100% yet. :( But, yeah let's play a ton.

All i have to say is LOL
k

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I might come. :p
hopefully you'll actually play a friendly with me instead of you and Cort just staring at me like I asked a hugging couple if I could have a piece ;__;

......and maybe I won't ask for friendlies after the tourney has already started >_<

Chu isn't going from what I hear.(I've talked to alu)
gahhhh lame

Janet, can you convince him? :(

kiwiii

Smash Lord
gahhhh lame

Janet, can you convince him? :(
i doubt i could, we dont really talk

i dont even know if im going to this. i might just hit up team richmond's and practice w them for 24 hrs ;-;

so imma stop trolling this thread lmao

hope u all have a good time! see you guys at pound !

Sensei

Smash Lord
Good old TSA =P

Sensei, I want to MM you again, it was fun at Genesis lol.
haha, it was fun. you've probably gotten more beastly though, i have to think about that :laugh:

hopefully you'll actually play a friendly with me instead of you and Cort just staring at me like I asked a hugging couple if I could have a piece ;__;

......and maybe I won't ask for friendlies after the tourney has already started >_<
(
rofl, haha.....no.

jk, :laugh:, yea I'd be down if i go. sorry about that last time, once me and cort play friendlies, its very difficult to separate us xP

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
haha, it was fun. you've probably gotten more beastly though, i have to think about that :laugh:

rofl, haha.....no.

jk, :laugh:, yea I'd be down if i go. sorry about that last time, once me and cort play friendlies, its very difficult to separate us xP
yoo sensei, what up

play me at rom

Alukard

Smash Hero
hi alukard lmao (: is papa dave going to this
Yes dav3 is definitely coming lol i talk to him everyday

what is TSA
YOU should come.

i doubt i could, we dont really talk

i dont even know if im going to this. i might just hit up team richmond's and practice w them for 24 hrs ;-;

so imma stop trolling this thread lmao

hope u all have a good time! see you guys at pound !
no ****ing johns ... u missed ROM1 and now ur going to miss this one -___-

melee really needs to step up the their hot gamer girls ratio lololololol

yeah, chu's not coming.

also pool crews are the best suggestion so far.
somehow get chu to come ... everyone loves watching him **** =]

and so far eggm has the best idea for crews sorry people but that just makes everything faster easier and most of all Fair

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
lol spam arrows....lol
Glad I could provide a lawl or 2.

I agree with Pakman. Crew battles really should just be the usual number of players as in regional crew battles or the draft crew battle at RoM.
I still like Eggm's Idea. Not that I hate cheering for people and all. It's just cool if everyone gets a taste of the glory.....see what it tastes like.

Hax

Smash Champion
ACCEPTING ALL MONEY MATCHES AT THIS ($5 minimum)

east coast vs everyone is still the best idea

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I don't know, maybe? I probably still suck vs Falco lol. But I don't know anymore where I stand in terms of character matchups which is why I'm going to try my best like I do always and do whatever I can. I love competing.. /Randy Couture

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ya we should be at Milos at friday evening/night. =P

I'll show you what it's like to fight a warrior. =)

Ally.. probably not, we are 5 in the car.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
That's because he's winning massive brawl tournaments = lots of money = lots of tournament = he crushes everyone = travel some more = crush more people. lol.

Edit: If I was winning with Ganon all the time I would do the same and prove my reign to everyone lol.

Edit2: Fail to detect sarcasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom