• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
is anyone from va driving to this and has a spot left in their car? i dont want to drive T_T

kiwiii

Smash Lord
awww
hi toasty!
and i think ive grown up in the last 2 yrs so you dont need to worry xD

kiwiii

Smash Lord
hi tec0! ya let me fight your spacies =) i havent played in almost 2 yrs so itll be good target practice for you LOL

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
this girl could put DA to shame rofl

also: if you do end up being okay with driving so long as you have people to bring and help pay for gas, you should most DEFINITELY hit up Boss and some of the other VA peoples who just don't have rides :(

Does Chu have a ride? Is he even planning on attending?

>_<

Hit those people upppp Janet! It'd be SICK if Boss came to this to show people what the **** is up with Mario =D

kiwiii

Smash Lord
toasty - i dont talk to any md/va people anymore, minus TR occasionally. so i have no idea who's going to this. if ppl are willing to chip in for gas, ill be down to drive! thanks for advice

tec0 - o word, do you not go to as much tourneys now either? well im sure youre still hella good (: cant pew pew my uber ninja sheik, im too quick LOL jk -_-

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
My EC brothers are telling me I am considered semi-retired though :laugh:

So you gtfo

Kiwii - I go to whatever I can. I've been using melee to keep my mind off of things actually. So I guess I've been trying to get into it more.

LOL I can't wait to fight your sheik. At least you know the right color to go ^_~.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom