• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
crismas makes hella cute stickers

linguini - i dunno yet. its kind of embarrassing to say ny's too far, considering youre coming from fl. so. i'll just make school johns until im 100% lmao. go to pound so i can pwn you there. i dont think we've even spoken in person o_o

vanz just hacked the page OI

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
yo that pic is mad big

i thought smashboards was messin up or something

couldnt you put a bigger one?

Cia

das kwl
I didn't know it was gonna be that big (iknowthatswhatshesaid<_<) when I copy+pasted the image.. lol

but yeah, you get the message :D

Alukard

Smash Hero
wow ... so much has happened in like 6 hours lolol ... well i'm happy to see people are coming that i didn't even know still played melee ... kiwiii hows them starbucks kids treating u XD <3

good **** to C&C for bringing m2k ...

tope for still coming without your bro cyrain

AHHHH i'm sooo hyped ...

BTW crismas if u dont show up ... so help me god ... all ... and i mean ALL my W2Z peeps have to come ...

this goes for u too D1 ... find sumthing out ... Please we have to figure this **** out!!!

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Wow. Legit set up. I think this version of crews could work. However if it's truly a balanced out pool....I'll try my hardest to get the 4 stock minimum....I'd hate to be "that guy" In my crew. Ya know. When it 's over people saying we could have won if it wasn't for...."that guy".

White_Mike

Smash Lord
I like the idea of EC vs everyone else or maybe even Tri State vs everyone else lol.

They did Socal vs everyone else at Pat's House and it was good and somewhat close idk.

Eggms idea is really good too.

I am so hyped for this, going to talk so much **** for tristate, you already know.

And my lack of a teams partner means I shall only enter singles, it's all gooood.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I like the idea of EC vs everyone else or maybe even Tri State vs everyone else lol.

They did Socal vs everyone else at Pat's House and it was good and somewhat close idk.

Eggms idea is really good too.

I am so hyped for this, going to talk so much **** for tristate, you already know.

And my lack of a teams partner means I shall only enter singles, it's all gooood.
When you say everyone else does that mean everyone else the wanted to got to play? Also it's looking like over 9000 people are coming so how would that work out as 1 big Crew battle? Would it end up as like 60 vs 60?

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
I agree with Pakman. Crew battles really should just be the usual number of players as in regional crew battles or the draft crew battle at RoM.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
this girl could put DA to shame rofl

also: if you do end up being okay with driving so long as you have people to bring and help pay for gas, you should most DEFINITELY hit up Boss and some of the other VA peoples who just don't have rides :(

Does Chu have a ride? Is he even planning on attending?

>_<

Hit those people upppp Janet! It'd be SICK if Boss came to this to show people what the **** is up with Mario =D
Chu isn't going from what I hear.(I've talked to alu)

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
BTW crismas if u dont show up ... so help me god ... all ... and i mean ALL my W2Z peeps have to come ...
I'll probably come, I was being blahhh yesterday.

I guess I should be asking if anyone needs a teammate? >_>

Hax

Smash Champion
wow ... So Much Has Happened In Like 6 Hours Lolol ... Well I'm Happy To See People Are Coming That I Didn't Even Know Still Played Melee ... Kiwiii Hows Them Starbucks Kids Treating U Xd <3
lmaooooooooooo

R00R

Smash Journeyman
I need a teammate for this ****.
Anyone wanna team with this lone west coaster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom