• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
That's because he's winning massive brawl tournaments = lots of money = lots of tournament = he crushes everyone = travel some more = crush more people. lol.

Edit: If I was winning with Ganon all the time I would do the same and prove my reign to everyone lol.

Edit2: Fail to detect sarcasm.
LOL <333

We have to play again you are soooo fun to play. Lots of yelling for no reason.

I remember last time you wanted to do a MM with me :). Wanna do like a 5 dollar one or something?

_milktea

Smash Lord
Is it bad that I can't wait to party Saturday night?

>:]...

And hopefully witness this drunk tec0 businesssss.

edit//OMFG i keep forgetting europhoria is going to this

Milos

Smash Lord
eggm your idea is that the final round off pools will become crews?

my only goal is to make it out of pools, i've been in training n ****. there are only a few people i have a desire to prove anything to, and a bunch of those people are cactuar haha <3

Alukard

Smash Hero
homemadewaffles7 12:56 am
hey
AlukardEMP 12:57 am
tell me some good news
!!!!
homemadewaffles7 12:57 am
alrite
ima buy my ticket tommorrow
AlukardEMP 12:58 am
i'm posting this convo in the thread
NAO!

****!!!!

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Yeah so.
Partying Saturday night will be amazing.

Me and Tec0 have an amazing way to kick the night off.
Just wait and see what it is.

Alukard

Smash Hero
no seriously i will take the brawl out and ask u to take a time out watching nothing but friendlies of melee or leave the venue if u bring brawl in here lolol

i mean the name of the tournament is called REVIVAL OF MELEE ... why would i allow the very thing that attempted to kill it in the first place ... LOLOL

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
no seriously i will take the brawl out and ask u to take a time out watching nothing but friendlies of melee or leave the venue if u bring brawl in here lolol

i mean the name of the tournament is called REVIVAL OF MELEE ... why would i allow the very thing that attempted to kill it in the first place ... LOLOL
Just let him bring it so I can **** on the dam disk.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Are there really going to be more than 1 round of pools? If there is you should use the 1st round of pools as the crews so nobody is left out.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Is there a way to pay on Friday? Me an alot of people should be up there then so before I gamble all my money away I want to get the venue and stuff payed ahead of time. :D

Eggm

Smash Hero
Considering there is no pre registration, I don't think time would allow it.
Its two days isn't it? The long part is going to be to make the r1 pools once they are made its super easy. You just hit new event in TIO then for entrants you put in pool 1 pool 2 will take 5 minutes to generate the bracket. The bracket doesn't needed to be seeded by skill or region because the pools were already hopefully seeded that way.

If it does take too long we won't do it but. I think with 2 days if we run the tournament well it could be done with the extra time on day 1 after pools and the extra time day 2 after brackets. If we spread it out over the 2 days.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Its two days isn't it? The long part is going to be to make the r1 pools once they are made its super easy. You just hit new event in TIO then for entrants you put in pool 1 pool 2 will take 5 minutes to generate the bracket. The bracket doesn't needed to be seeded by skill or region because the pools were already hopefully seeded that way.

If it does take too long we won't do it but. I think with 2 days if we run the tournament well it could be done with the extra time on day 1 after pools and the extra time day 2 after brackets. If we spread it out over the 2 days.
I just don't want to have a COT4 incident, because of time constraints.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Yeah, basically it will be a game time decision by alu/scar and everyone running it. It would be fun but i'm not deadset on it happening. Good stuff scar. :) pssst i'm a 1 seed right? :)

White_Mike

Smash Lord
Is Wife going to this? Him and Scar suiting up was pretty ****ing hilarious last year.

When i said Tri-State vs everyone else I meant as in like 10 of Tristates best vs the 10 best not from tri state but the pools idea is very good too.

I hope I get out of pools D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom