• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD

LLDL

Smash Hero
HomeMadeWaffles said:
This is HMW

could i record, stream, commentate, all that good stuff? =)

i just need someone to let me use their laptop if they're willing, and if im able to record
Permission not needed, please go ahead (and hope there is some kind of connection lol)

White_Mike

Smash Lord
I don't know it's going to be hard to match 150 but it's definitely going to be huge.

I don't think Darkrain is coming because if he was I think everyone would know by now.

I wish he was.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
HMW said:
This is HMW

could i record, stream, commentate, all that good stuff? =)

i just need someone to let me use their laptop if they're willing, and if im able to record
you can use my laptop

i just want my mm's recorded and after that i dont really care

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Alukard, you should call high profile matches to the recording setups. I will have mine with me and I won't have any shenanigans like last time.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I will too.

Also matt tomorrow I'll be the guy wearing a bright blue shirt that says south hill residents or something like it on it, we need to practice teams tomorrow.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I would have ***** at this but.....My Controller went M.I.A. and I can't find it in time....I'm still gonna go but I dont have a replacement controller at all....can someone bring and extra for me? I just need a decent controller to use. Please?

Also! For those planning to stay with DJ. Nintendo you'll have to pay a $5 door fee. For those of you that no people in other threads please spread the word fast.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I would have ***** at this but.....My Controller went M.I.A. and I can't find it in time....I'm still gonna go but I dont have a replacement controller at all....can someone bring and extra for me? I just need a decent controller to use. Please?

Also! For those planning to stay with DJ. Nintendo you'll have to pay a $5 door fee. For those of you that no people in other threads please spread the word fast.
What's the earliest people can show up to his place?

TheLake

Smash Master
I thought steve..(coheed and cambria) was taking m2k here...then we were going to take him to ROM...but he claims his ride is an issue?...but we are willing to take him..lolz...ugh

Whateeeever this tourneys gonna **** house ^_^

Milos

Smash Lord
a door fee? lol

anywayyy

i hate to do this but i wouldnt if it wasnt totally necessary

basically the situation is this. only half the people coming to my house are coming by car. the other half needs a ride really really bad to the venue

so my only requisite is this.

EVERYONE who's driving to my house needs to do 2 trips to and from the venue. the venue is ~20 minutes from my house so including dropoff times and traffic this'll be about 2 hours total.

Dr. Peepee has agreed to this already. Kage you know i love you and i wouldnt ask you to do this if i didnt really need it.

JesiahTEG How many people are in your car? if you can fit like 2 or 3 more in the morning on the way there, then we're set.

also i'm bringing a full setup and getting top 33

Banks

Smash Hero
so i have no work or school tomorrow, i'm going to sit in my pajamas on this thread pounding the f5 button and not blinking

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
a door fee? lol

anywayyy

i hate to do this but i wouldnt if it wasnt totally necessary

basically the situation is this. only half the people coming to my house are coming by car. the other half needs a ride really really bad to the venue

so my only requisite is this.

EVERYONE who's driving to my house needs to do 2 trips to and from the venue. the venue is ~20 minutes from my house so including dropoff times and traffic this'll be about 2 hours total.

Dr. Peepee has agreed to this already. Kage you know i love you and i wouldnt ask you to do this if i didnt really need it.

JesiahTEG How many people are in your car? if you can fit like 2 or 3 more in the morning on the way there, then we're set.

also i'm bringing a full setup and getting top 33
Yeah I better get compensated for that toll if I have to make multiple trips.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Yo for the mob in toasty's hotel rooms, who is planning to sleep after day 1 and who is planning to smash more? I'll have a recording setup, we could do like a mini tourney lolz.

Also who wants to room with me skyheart thumbs chival and hyde? we need 4 more (9 per room).

toasty? matt? hax moneyzzz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom