• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I don't get why you're all automatically assuming Falco's going to do well, he's not that good. Laser does sooooooooooooooooooo little. His combos? Pfft. DI and you can escape without taking more than 20, especially if you're Falcon or Fox or another Falco. His grabs are awful guys. And he loses to Doc. Seriously, just Cape the lasers. Matchup solved.

If anything grand finals is going to be Marth vs Zelda.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Good **** KDJ.
KDJ called the airlines asking them to raise their prices, all the way from ****ing Korea.

He also threatened m2k, which is why m2k isn't coming. I'm paraphrasing:

"Mew2King, this is Korean. If you go to the ROM2 I swear on all things holy, and my violin, that I will beat you within an inch of your life. I will then proceed to steal your controller and everything you have brought with you. You have been warned"

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Yo Kyu Puff is gettin to be pretty legit.
I wouldn't be surprised if he put up a fight for most of the MMs people are asking for.

Linguini

Smash Master
rofl is that a crazybone in your avatar mango. m2k is a brawl ***** and mango........................ is just a lil jit

Shiz isn't coming due to personal issues.

fvck im hypeddd

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
i think falcon should win

soo everyone let me beat them

ill share the monies

:D

lmao sike ima whoop everyone anyways

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
why would you want to program a camera to NOT be able to turn on...
hahaha I mean yeah we're totally taking pictures but I doubt they'd be safe to post anywhere XD Out of like 300 there will probably 4 decent ones we can show people haha

also, as for mm's: sheik vs falcon? or sheik vs ness!!!!....jk about that one
1) I don't play Falcon at all...I just mess around with him and I enjoy Falcon dittos...so I don't mind putting up a dollar to see how I do for those...but I have no confidence in anything beyond that with Falcon XD
2) you're a meanie ;__;!

Toasty, watch out. Eggm's yoshi is beast.
I'm really not looking forward to it :( I have a lot of Yoshi experience but when the Yoshi knows how to fight Ness it's actually really difficult. But he asked so I obliged. We'll see how it goes ^_^
Toasty $5 MM Falcon ditto =D
hah oh yeah, same to you, I don't actually play Falcon :( So if I do the MM it'd only be for $1 and only if I'm the Black Falcon
im not lying!!!

tickets were 260 then i went 2 get the card

and tickets went up 2 500

FUKKK!!!
get *****...but also: effffffffff @_@ No Mango/Shiz/M2K/PC/Chu/Azen in the tournament? ****ing WEIRD.
Good **** KDJ.
hahahaha

All I know is: I'm getting some goddammn bed space in my one of the hotel rooms.

TheLake

Smash Master
I don't get why you're all automatically assuming Falco's going to do well, he's not that good. Laser does sooooooooooooooooooo little. His combos? Pfft. DI and you can escape without taking more than 20, especially if you're Falcon or Fox or another Falco. His grabs are awful guys. And he loses to Doc. Seriously, just Cape the lasers. Matchup solved.

If anything grand finals is going to be Marth vs Zelda.
Kaze knows whats up

Zeldas taking this ****

GTFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom