• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
U too Tag. Come thru today, NlGGas is playin at my house today we need heads to come thru. Plus, my bowser needs to own more high tiers this week.Anymore mone matches anyone?? Im gonna make a grid like Tip did.
I wish i could, but i gotta be somewhere tomorrow morning. :ohwell:

Next week though or anytime after get at me fo sho :laugh:

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
I am seriously considering going to this, anyone really good wanna team / make me wanna come to this 100%?? Preferably a really good Peach... VWins!?!?!

Also, any chance of stage striking, random resets, or the ban 1 neutral / 2 counterpicks thing for ROM2?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I am seriously considering going to this, anyone really good wanna team / make me wanna come to this 100%?? Preferably a really good Peach... VWins!?!?!

Also, any chance of stage striking, random resets, or the ban 1 neutral / 2 counterpicks thing for ROM2?
Vwins is already teaming with Bam.. I may need a teamate though, wanna team with me if you don't find anyone?

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
*loses self control*

DAT AINT FALCO

*hangs head in shame*

/flee
/tries to understand
/explains

seven
/swiftbass

is a nerd
/hungrybox

mains Doc?
/plank

continues trend?
/plank

has an IC's avatar? sorry i just never understood why ahaha
/Spam - Joins late.....Still needs a ride :(

Alukard

Smash Hero
about a month and a week ??? =]]]

hype hype hype

i'm working on housing and mayb some hotel info ... i'm sry to those that need to drive two days ... i'm really tryin but the hotel owners are like soo hard to get in contact with ... AS SOON AS I RECEIVE NEWS I WILL POST IT UP

once again sorry

Alukard

Smash Hero
ohmysamus...
yea ... i blame hugs ... that guy is making me want to get serious again ...

anyway milos please make ur housing thread asap thanks ...

also dj can u making the housing thread as a part of ur thanksgiving smashfest the night b4 ?

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
@Alukard

When will pre-registration be set up? Is it possible to just pay at the door or is Pre-Reg. The only way your getting into Rom2?

@ everyone else. I still need a ride :(

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
I'm officially going to this tournament. This means I need some MMs.

Warrior Knight, $5 Link vs Bowser? Link isn't top tier, but against Bowser he might as well be!

All Link players, $5 Link ditto?
Ewww lol. But sure lets do it. Bowser vs Link $5 BOF 2/3.

OH yea, i wanna fight some great Marths too.
Anymore takers?

Alukard

Smash Hero
@Alukard

When will pre-registration be set up? Is it possible to just pay at the door or is Pre-Reg. The only way your getting into Rom2?

@ everyone else. I still need a ride :(
no sry pre reg was cancelled sry about that ... i must have forgot to take that out of the venue discount when i took pre reg out of the first post completely

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I've talked to Alu and DJ about helping out my Samus and they both seem reticent to teach me their ways.

*****s, I'm a teacher. Help a brotha out and I'll help you pass, you know, whatever the next test you post-high-school fools are ever gonna take.

Banks

Smash Hero
Banks: Clearly, we should team. Everyone would forfeit. We would just Reputation Combo everyone's erogenous zones simultaneously. All of them.
people would end up suing us for the cost of new pants. that could be more than our first place winnings....but probably not.

even tho i wear $200+ jeans at all times

Banks

Smash Hero
toasty = we'll definitely chill and pull all two chicks in the venue lmaoo

but really, let's friendly it up for sure =D

JPOBS

Smash Hero
about a month and a week ??? =]]]

hype hype hype

i'm working on housing and mayb some hotel info ... i'm sry to those that need to drive two days ... i'm really tryin but the hotel owners are like soo hard to get in contact with ... AS SOON AS I RECEIVE NEWS I WILL POST IT UP

once again sorry
could you edit the thread title when you get this stuff sorted out please, its kinda hard to follow such a long thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom