• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
Don't know why people are surprised when they're told no to teams when they ask players they almost never play with. Chemistry is a big part of teams and two good players doesn't always mean one good team.

DJ you play Bowser. I would think you'd be used to responses like what Forward gave you. As much as I like Taj's Mewtwo and know how good it is I would tell him he11 no to teams. You been playing those other characters you mentioned lately, from what I seen in Saffron anyways, and I think you should just keep doing that if you feel you need to showcase your other toons to get people to consider you in teams. You know you're not bad but you play Bowser knowing 90% of the time your opponent is gonna sleep on you cause they think the character sucks.
.. and it does. :laugh:
You should just get with Hax or someone else in NY who doesn't really have a main team partner and work on something.

G$ and Alukard & Vanz and Tech0 stay building on their team work and it pays off. All this random teams **** is cool but knocking someone for not wanting to take that approach with you is immature.

Kage Old school will **** all over ya'll. Only thing new school has is Mango.

Danm, this is really close by. Gotta get in shape.

White_Mike

Smash Lord
jman pc taj forward chillin chu azen m2k hax idk who else to put for old school but that's pretty ****...

Hasn't mango been playing since like 06? Not very new school IMO

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Actually, Forward is the first person to ever tell me that stuff. What I did wasn't immature. I just pointed out his reason for not teaming with me. Its not like I was dissing the man. Its all good he didn't wanna team with me but he should've never assumed that I only play Bowser & Mario.

Old school will destroy new school. Thats pretty d*mn obvious.

PB&J

Smash Hero
there not old school..old school stops at o5..and i really do think the old school will still win..i mean lambchops will be old school.rock crock queendvs..shiz ..yup i said it'

new school is like 06 and now

Banks

Smash Hero
i wonder who has the longest drive to this?

maine is clocking in at 5 hours 18 minutes, this will be painful. but WORTH IT

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
jman and hax are old school, they just sucked for a long time cuz they were too young to learn teh mindgames ;)

its about 4-5 hours from here, hopefully i can drive by then so i dont have to hitch a ride ^^

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Yeah guys I'm coming down to this. I'll bring a couple of people down with me so I'm down for some money matches. You know how I do things.

Man I'm going to miss saying this.
Why did you break my heart:(

<3 your Sheik

I consider Old School to be MLG era. That or the Post Ken era.
Agreed. If you say who is Ken/Isai/Chu/DSF/B-solider...etc? Then you are old school. I think New school would win but the Crews would be pretty **** close. Within 6 stocks. Most people don't realize how old some players are. For ex. I started playing Smash in 2002:laugh:

Who and (Specific player) vs The world would be a good idea IMO :). If a player was given the same amount of stock as the other players. Imagine M2K or Mango vs The World? It would be fine but...what if they won? Especially Mango...god knows his head would blow up!:chuckle:

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Don't know why people are surprised when they're told no to teams when they ask players they almost never play with. Chemistry is a big part of teams and two good players doesn't always mean one good team.

DJ you play Bowser. I would think you'd be used to responses like what Forward gave you. As much as I like Taj's Mewtwo and know how good it is I would tell him he11 no to teams. You been playing those other characters you mentioned lately, from what I seen in Saffron anyways, and I think you should just keep doing that if you feel you need to showcase your other toons to get people to consider you in teams. You know you're not bad but you play Bowser knowing 90% of the time your opponent is gonna sleep on you cause they think the character sucks.
.. and it does. :laugh:
You should just get with Hax or someone else in NY who doesn't really have a main team partner and work on something.

G$ and Alukard & Vanz and Tech0 stay building on their team work and it pays off. All this random teams **** is cool but knocking someone for not wanting to take that approach with you is immature.

Kage Old school will **** all over ya'll. Only thing new school has is Mango.

Danm, this is really close by. Gotta get in shape.
id team with dj's bowser than 90% of the good smashers anyday... yep i said it

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
im flying , but i think nc has the longest drive unless any other ga people drive or something
That's alright we're gonna have fun the whole way lol.

I'm pretty sure I'm new school. I don't really know though. I love crews so it would be fun for me either way haha.

Banks

Smash Hero
Dr. Peepee i'd like to formally invite you to a falco vs sheik money match as i've never lost to a falco ever in my life in tournament/mm besides mango.(exxaggeration)

GET AT ME
i guess i'll just throw in that i'll mm any falco at this besides mango/pc/my bro th0rn/hopeless matches

Banks

Smash Hero
Boss Hog told me you beat Falcos. I am intrigued.

Let's do it man.
definitely, i look forward to it. i know twiggy from NC pretty well since he lived in maine for a bit and he told me u *****. should be good. tourney rules 2 out of 3, 5 bucks, good times all around win or lose. :bee:

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Dr. Peepee i'd like to formally invite you to a falco vs sheik money match as i've never lost to a falco ever in my life in tournament/mm besides mango.

GET AT ME
i guess i'll just throw in that i'll mm any falco at this besides mango/pc/my bro th0rn/hopeless matches
if you don't run into me in tourney, I'm going to beat you up and take $5 from you.

also $5 MM? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom