• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banks

Smash Hero
if you don't run into me in tourney, I'm going to beat you up and take $5 from you.

also $5 MM? :p
mogwai u r my new fave falco to play tho srsly, the pool/tourney match was so close i was lucky to take those. i'm scurred of you now, but i will accept the mm just to keep up with the competition at this =D

BUT STILL, any other falco: i will acept the challenge!!! (I will ban FD on your ***)

LOL Banks you have the best ****ing sig i've ever seen
lol even if i'm not as good as the top players i try to keep up with their ego levels =p. smash skill is nothing compared to SWAG

no one on the corner got swagga like us

Alukard

Smash Hero
i can't wait for this =]]]]

gonna see alll my peeps from all over ...

that **** is toooo good ...

BTW i'm since its looking like brackets are going to be day two ... i want to do 16 doubles interviews and top 32 interviews for singles =]

just to make things hype the night b4 ^_^

Banks

Smash Hero
i can't wait for this =]]]]

gonna see alll my peeps from all over ...

that **** is toooo good ...

BTW i'm since its looking like brackets are going to be day two ... i want to do 16 doubles interviews and top 32 interviews for singles =]

that would be epic as **** if you interviewed that many people. it'd be like the maury povich show of smash

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
**** if half the people show up that are supposed to be here this should be a fairly decent tournament

Ben-Teezee

Smash Apprentice
alu u better do that nametag **** again its mad helpful when u wanna meet/play ppl but u never seen them b4!

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
<B>Money Match My Bowser vs Any Great Falco $5, whos up for it? (Looks at Dr. PEEPEE)

Im brining Recording Setups. I'll bring a Dazzle <-- G@Y. I'll also bring 2 more recording setups. Think other ppls can bring some recording setups and some Laptops? That'll be great. Im so friggin hype for this.</B>

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
<B>Money Match My Bowser vs Any Great Falco $5, whos up for it? (Looks at Dr. PEEPEE)

Im brining Recording Setups. I'll bring a Dazzle <-- G@Y. I'll also bring 2 more recording setups. Think other ppls can bring some recording setups and some Laptops? That'll be great. Im so friggin hype for this.</B>
MM my Falco with bowser

D20

Smash Lord

Please do this.

I remember those FC6 interviews..

Go****it, I wish played back then, I feel like i missed a crucial part of Melee's History
I know, right?

PB&J

Smash Hero
ill be doing interviews here too..oh and btw

i found some footage i never put up from rom 1 and im editing it now and uploading as we speak..sit tight

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
MM my Falco with bowser
I accept.

Sure thing man. I'm all for just friendlying you though if you're short on cash or whatever.

If we do the MM though, standard 2/3 rules?

Lookin forward to playing you bro.

Cool bro. I do to. This Should be fun. Yup 2/3 rules. Then we could do like 38923482374 friendlies.
U too Tag. Come thru today, NlGGas is playin at my house today we need heads to come thru. Plus, my bowser needs to own more high tiers this week.Anymore mone matches anyone?? Im gonna make a grid like Tip did.

Skler

Smash Master
I'm officially going to this tournament. This means I need some MMs.

Warrior Knight, $5 Link vs Bowser? Link isn't top tier, but against Bowser he might as well be!

All Link players, $5 Link ditto?

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
$5 falcon v link
$5 fox v link

we'll probably break even

also me spife and spawn had a link only tournament and pride matches at RoM1 we'll do the same here but on a bigger scale. we're pretty good at link but you'll still def win 8)

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
you should stand on opposite ends of the venue and then we'll have every1 go to one side or the other and see who gets more ppl

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
it would be like american idol, but instead of singing we'd just stand there and pose
Then you're in for a world of hurt, my friend.

My neutral pose alone is like a Falcon Punch of sexual stimulus.

The results of our pose-off would be a stalemate because everyone would be curled up on the ground nursing legendary cases of blueballs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom