• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
does anyone wanna play some football at this? or ping pong?
I always wanted to play Ping Pong. Ever sense I saw Forrest Gump

hoping for ken and isai...will probably get your hopes crushed when its someone not as legendary...lol
I think we should stop mentioning Ken and Isai because of that very reason. I mean if it's not them then I feel sorry for whomever it is. Everyone will be like....oh it's just____:(. Then it'll be like the special guests aren't even that special.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Hungrybox I been to DJ's place. There's hardly any room in the street to play football, let alone at the place.

It's gonna be a sweatbox, more than likely. It was last year, but thankfully I was near the cracked window when I was by the stove.

I'll do ping pong if there's space, though.

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
zang the mang.

the secret guest is everyone that was guessed, i'm actually bringing all the old school nyc smashers with me to this :laugh:

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
I thought he quit a while ago too, but i coulda sworn i saw him on the attending list for some tourney or posting that he was going to a tourney very recently.

edit: i just remembered where i saw him posting, it's on the second page of the spoc thread. dammit scar why don't you just make a new thread instead of editing the old one :laugh:

JFox

Smash Hero
Message to Cactuar:

I'm sick of you and your fanboys. Quit being good and not winning when it counts. Get some motivation to step it up, ROM2 and Pound 4 are right around the corner. Put in the effort to ****in step up your game *****, east coast needs all our heavy hitters at their best these next coming months. 2nd aint worth ****.

things are about to get serious kiddies

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
azen chillin pc m2k are all still pretty good there are lots of old that are good still

and old i consider mlg days official

PB&J

Smash Hero
people are too picky on finding teammates..i win team tournies all the time and still officially dont have a teammate..i want to team with tipman, but he doesnt want to team with a fox, i want to team with uuaa but i dont know if hes coming. wish i can just team with shiz and ****.

we all have dreams..lol

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
N*ggas is definitely picky when it comes to teammates. For example, I asked Forward if he wanted to team with me for Genesis. He told me, "No offense DJ, I know you're good but you use Bowser and Mario. I'm planning on getting top 3 in teams at Genesis." I found that kinda offensive because he thinks I'm only good with Bowser and Mario. He also doesn't know how good I am in teams. He also doesn't know that not only my Bowser and Mario are like top/tied for top in the world, but also my Samus, Pikachu, and Dr. Mario too. I also use HIGH TIERS like Peach. My Peach is just as good as my other five mains in teams too. Everyone is saying I should just pick up Peach & Jigglypuff for teams and singles lol. Anyway, n*ggas is picky for several reasons when it comes to me. Its very annoying but there's nothing I can do about it =(

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yo dj maybe people just want you to pick a single character that is even -decent- vs sheik LOL

when i play u i feel like u choose to main every char that gets ***** the hardest by sheik lmfao

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Yeah guys I'm coming down to this. I'll bring a couple of people down with me so I'm down for some money matches. You know how I do things.

Man I'm going to miss saying this.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
For those of you out of the loop, I'm stationed here in South Korea for a year so I won't be able to go. I just wanted to post since I will probably never be able to post like this again. Mass will go in my stead. Along with those money matches.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
For those of you out of the loop, I'm stationed here in South Korea for a year so I won't be able to go. I just wanted to post since I will probably never be able to post like this again. Mass will go in my stead. Along with those money matches.
Wow... get ***** all of us.'

I KNEW you were in Korea too wtf is wrong with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom