• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Oh, also, there should be shirts. I'm not trying to be in a room with like, 429130281931098 of my idols, and not have them sign my ****.

Yeah, that's right, it's my turn to be the fanboy.

And I'll bring my own **** marker, and I ain't sharin. What up HAB?

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Oh, also, there should be shirts. I'm not trying to be in a room with like, 429130281931098 of my idols, and not have them sign my ****.

Yeah, that's right, it's my turn to be the fanboy.

And I'll bring my own **** marker, and I ain't sharin. What up HAB?
Why am I in the spoiler?!!

But I think Alu's doing nametags. Fanboys ALL DAI!

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
bahahahaha I love VaNz.

I think our friendly at ROM1 got the-venue-is-closing-NOW canceled. We need to finish our match :)

Also, JFox, I think I randomly asked to play "next" on 6 different occasions last time but ended up getting distracted or impatient...need to play you :)

...................basically, I don't want to get my Marth/Fox knocked out of pools by Trademark again when I can beat him with Ness. XD

<3 Trademark, though...legit.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
having never experienced such she was unsure?

lolllll
You just power shielded and Upsmash'd me via Text....you have my respect sir.

I'm coming to this, but only if you guys don't flame Brawl the whole time I'm there. Most of us actually respect your game. We're not asking you to like ours, just respect us.
can we get it out now then?

I personally got nothing else to say about it that hasn't already been said.

It is a fact that Brawl wasn't created the conventional way. Masahiro Sakurai Took a huge ****, Formed it into the shape of a Disk and said "I think I'll call it....Brawl!"

sorry. I'm done.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Toasty, black magic only works on the rookie.

Pierce, if I go I'll be sure to bring a stack of nametags that I got for my students on the first day of school (which, ha ha, look at that, DIDN'T HAPPEN because I never got a job) and use them to make all the pros wear. And a sharpie. But just one.

Vanz if we meet in brackets I'll let you wobble me. So long as we go to T-Kettle eventually.

ALULU HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I'm coming to this, but only if you guys don't flame Brawl the whole time I'm there. Most of us actually respect your game. We're not asking you to like ours, just respect us.
If more brawlers had a better attitude or were as cool as you pierce, we would respect you way more easily.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
So...Why am I not on the Notable Smasher's coming list? The Worlds been waiting for some Spam_arrows yo!
:laugh:

Seriously though...Now that I know I'm going...I'm getting kinda nervous. I can feel my big brass balls shriveling.....I'll be 3 foot tall by the time this comes around :(.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Ew, don't let the pros scare you S_A (Ese?), they're usually all really nice people and will be more than willing to help you out and stuff.

Except in tourney, where they'll laugh maniacally as they four-stock you and then write about how bad you are in their shoutouts post.

AtmaIllumina

Smash Apprentice
Some of my Russian-American friends from NY are going to be at ROM 2. They're in NY so it will be easy for them to make it. Can't wait to see them get off.

LLDL

Smash Hero
.2 ɯoɹ ʇɐ ʇnqǝp ʞɐǝɹʇs buıuuıʍ ʇuǝɯɐuɹnoʇ 01 snoıɹo1b sıɥ buıʞɐɯ ǝɔɐ-uıɐɥɔ

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
So...Why am I not on the Notable Smasher's coming list? The Worlds been waiting for some Spam_arrows yo!
:laugh:

Seriously though...Now that I know I'm going...I'm getting kinda nervous. I can feel my big brass balls shriveling.....I'll be 3 foot tall by the time this comes around :(.
idk about you

but if you do well vs the people you play with, youll do fine with pros

on my first tourney the worst game i had i only got 2 stocked

theyre just smarter is all, dont worry about

pretend your playing with your friends

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Ew, don't let the pros scare you S_A (Ese?), they're usually all really nice people and will be more than willing to help you out and stuff.

Except in tourney, where they'll laugh maniacally as they four-stock you and then write about how bad you are in their shoutouts post.
idk about you

but if you do well vs the people you play with, youll do fine with pros

on my first tourney the worst game i had i only got 2 stocked

theyre just smarter is all, dont worry about

pretend your playing with your friends
good advice. If I escape getting 4-stocked or JV4-stocked I'll be satisfied.

LLDL

Smash Hero
good advice. If I escape getting 4-stocked or JV4-stocked I'll be satisfied.
Don't be too comfortable though. How many tourneys have you been to? People will sandbag on you, if they realize that you're lower level (I'm not saying you are low in particular, but just hypothetically a player that is lower level than them) However, people (like me) will just try and punish even HARDER. So watch who you play with, and always try your best. Oh yeah, I'll have a hat that says chain-ace, some come find me if you want some matches recorded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom