• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee 3! WC coming strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
sigh...sorry about that Kage, I found out my little brother has been on my account. He knows my password and ****. :embarrass

He plays this game too and knows a little of the history b/. you and mango. (**** kids and the internet)

BTW...im still hoping on coming to this to meet the infamous alex strife. ;)
LOLOLOL funniest john ever

S l o X

Smash Champion
yeah sorry straw but that was terrible. just admit you dun goofed and move forward.

lol i hate ganon but canada is gonna tap. i wanna see those really unique foxes make it, hopefully they can.

strawhats

Smash Master
im not johning that really was my **** lil brother on my account. He told me himself after i saw the post (more like he's stupid and forgot that i've got google chrome and can retrace that **** through the my history.

I was actually glad when mango lost to Kage. (made **** interesting for once)

strawhats

Smash Master
sadly i dont have any pics of doing 21 questions to my brother after i saw Kage's pissed response but i wasn't happy when i found out. Plus Kage's dat *****

strawhats

Smash Master
really...wow.

Im kinda hating my life now.

but seriously Kage is the warrior(who would try to **** with that guy).

If you don't believe me, well thats on you, i have better things to do right now that include finishing a bloody chem pre lab assignment for my lab tomm.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
yeah sorry straw but that was terrible. just admit you dun goofed and move forward.

lol i hate ganon but canada is gonna tap. i wanna see those really unique foxes make it, hopefully they can.
You hate Ganon, in what way?

Also that response I made earlier, I was not pissed. It's a true fact for everyone that want to aspire to be a top player haha.

rhan

Smash Hero
I like how people responded to the Canadians asking for housing but no one responded to me.

**** all you guys....

<3

S l o X

Smash Champion
You hate Ganon, in what way?

Also that response I made earlier, I was not pissed. It's a true fact for everyone that want to aspire to be a top player haha.
fair > dead. -_-

i don't really hate him, i just need to learn the matchups. he's really combo food if you learn what not to do and his gimmicks. (well, the decent ganons i play with)

Divinokage

Smash Legend
if nothing else you might wanna check out my vid vs him in the ganon vids thread.

that dude know how to combo :(

heartless...
I'm going to take the challenge head on and do my best like I always do. Since when have I been scared of anyone? I'm here to win and crush everybody. No more just having fun. =)

sauc3

Smash Lord
havn't seen any housing threads for this, but myself, and 4 other canadians (including the great I.B.) need housing, can anyone help out?

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Mango supposedly was going to come out of retirement and use Marth.
skepticism

results

teams:
1. mango + lucky
2. sfat + macd
3. shroomed + alex19

noob bracket
1. ky
2. ericson
3. naota
4. zoap
^^please correct me if i'm wrong.

pro bracket
1. shroomed (i don't believe it either)
2. lucky
3. scoprion mango (only went marth and samus)
4. alex19
5. macd
5. sfat?

hahaha, sheridan please upload the results to my account, i'll IM you my AiB name and password.

GFR'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom